Open Beta-Known Issues (March 8th 2018)

Please be aware of the following :

Newly Added Known Issues :
I'm having trouble taking the Flight Path, how can I proceed ?
If you visit the Specialty Merchant located Here , you can buy a Teleport Scroll to Crescentia.

Previous Known Issues :
Why am I not able to select my desired character name?
- If you are receiving a message stating your name is not allowed, it means there is a combination of letters in the name that are being blocked by our profanity filter. We understand that there are names that are being blocked that are not offensive, and we will be reviewing the list between open beta and full retail launch to prevent this from happening wherever possible. For open beta, however, it will not be possible to use any name that is currently being blocked.

I deleted my character and now I am not able to use their name on a new one!
- We are aware that deleting a character is not currently freeing their name up for use. Although this will not be addressed during the open beta, we will make every effort to have this corrected by the time the game goes into full release.

I'm having an issue navigating through items delivered to Item Claim!
- We are aware of a navigation issue within the Item Claim that prevents you from scrolling down through the list of items that have been received. This seems to only be present in the Open Beta version, and has already been fixed for full retail launch. A workaround for Open Beta is to go into the "Account Items" tab of Item Claim, then go back into the "Consumable Items" tab and it should then allow you to scroll down.

Comments

• KarpoKarpo ✭✭
    update this to unable to progress in valki due to too many players taking flight
  • make different phases because there too many ppl in one phase might save the game
  • MonttuMonttu ✭✭
    They're called channels, and there are several in areas, just not in Velika
  • CE-34878-0 every time the game crashes and manage to send the crash report to Sony.
  • DatGeekDatGeek ✭✭✭
    Update and add:

[Xbox One] Opening the in-game store manually sometimes forces the console to re-start after a freeze and a loud buzzing sound.

[Xbox One] The game will sometimes tell you that "You need to be online to play this game" and that you need to change your xbox settings, so that it is set to your home xbox.
    This is going to prevent a lot of people from playing even during official release, since a lot of people gameshare with family members, and Microsoft only allowing up to 3 changes per year. This should have a high priority on the todo list.

-Ken
  • 4D46GHJDEA4D46GHJDEA ✭✭
    edited March 10
    Ok so this is really making me go crazy, i had a char made after my pc character, ingame i figured out there was something off about his hue and when i went back to creation i noticed i had picked the wrong darkest hue, there was a more saturated one that was the hue i used on the original pc version. So i deleted the char, made it anew.. and lo and behold i couldnt use my name anymore. Are you seriously telling me i cannot play this beta now with my y brother together on that char we planned to because you guys wont free up the name of the char i just deleted? Please tell me this isnt true..

edit: i sent in a support ticket ;-;
  • DatGeekDatGeek ✭✭✭
    4D46GHJDEA wrote: »
    Ok so this is really making me go crazy, i had a char made after my pc character, ingame i figured out there was something off about his hue and when i went back to creation i noticed i had picked the wrong darkest hue, there was a more saturated one that was the hue i used on the original pc version. So i deleted the char, made it anew.. and lo and behold i couldnt use my name anymore. Are you seriously telling me i cannot play this beta now with my y brother together on that char we planned to because you guys wont free up the name of the char i just deleted? Please tell me this isnt true..

You should read the forum post and topic before you post a reply.
    - We are aware that deleting a character is not currently freeing their name up for use. Although this will not be addressed during the open beta, we will make every effort to have this corrected by the time the game goes into full release.

• DatGeek wrote: »

You should read the forum post and topic before you post a reply.

You should really read the post before you post a reply, this was a direct response to that.
  • AKS666AKS666 ✭✭
    I often get freezes. Can‘t move or do anything but quit the game. Others still move around me.
  • edited March 10
    During indoor or enclosed dungeons and areas, with all game volume levels turned off, there's still sounds echoing the hallways. Stepstone isle storeroom, bastion of lok, manor.

And the constant disconnecting is disheartening. Great progress otherwise on the framerate, when the game does work.

Also when popping up the quick menu for ps4 for anything, there's a lag when returning to the game. Food for thought.
  • HamedoHamedo ✭✭
    For me so far the Jeweled Lion is unavailable for purchase and the two pets are swapped. When I buy the Carnivorous Plant it gives me a pet Prince and vice versa.
  • Near the end of the Oblivion Woods area, the frames got so bad I couldn't even tell which direction I was moving in. Switched to a low population channel and the problem was still just as bad. Wasn't an issue during the Tech Test.
  • Crashed the moment i tried to free the red dress little girl from the tube after the fight with the giant beast, couldnt get back into the area to finish the quest.. used stuck option.. now outside and cant get into the inner sanctum of the tree either.. i guess im going to need to use a support ticket..again...ghghhrhghh..
  • ViftsVifts ✭✭
    Crashed the moment i tried to free the red dress little girl from the tube after the fight with the giant beast, couldnt get back into the area to finish the quest.. used stuck option.. now outside and cant get into the inner sanctum of the tree either.. i guess im going to need to use a support ticket..again...ghghhrhghh..

I had this issue yesterday and was forced to restart a new character
  • I havent seen it posted yet so. I open the menu to adjust settings and after a second or two it closes and now anything i do in the menu (character, skils, inventory) just closes after a few second. please address