Unknown error occured

Comments

• Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm tempted to take my frustration out on Bloodborne but I'm afraid it'll just make it worse ZS
  • PS4 NA. Still at server screen, sometimes tries to connect but fails to connect.
  • Tenshi1 wrote: »
    I'm tempted to take my frustration out on Bloodborne but I'm afraid it'll just make it worse ZS

i've been doing bloodborne while waiting for the fixes it's a good thing to do to keep your self occupied .
  • edited March 9
    > @SolarisFabre said:
    > Tenshi1 wrote: »
    > I'm tempted to take my frustration out on Bloodborne but I'm afraid it'll just make it worse ZS
    >
    > i've been doing bloodborne while waiting for the fixes it's a good thing to do to keep your self occupied .

MHW
  • We were trying to avoid it, but we're going to now go the route of doing a full PS4 NA restart.
  • lolwatlolwat ✭✭
    We were trying to avoid it, but we're going to now go the route of doing a full PS4 NA restart.

As in a rollback?
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »

i've been doing bloodborne while waiting for the fixes it's a good thing to do to keep your self occupied .

i pllayed Dark Souls before and it drove me crazy. I simply got BB cause it was free on Plus (And I was excited about it for some reason)
  • We were trying to avoid it, but we're going to now go the route of doing a full PS4 NA restart.

What about PS4 EU most haven't even been able to get to the sever select screen.
  • MonttuMonttu ✭✭
    Or past 'Connected'
  • lolwat wrote: »
    We were trying to avoid it, but we're going to now go the route of doing a full PS4 NA restart.

As in a rollback?
    No, simply bring the Servers down in a "Maintenance" then we'll bring them back Online.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    lolwat wrote: »

As in a rollback?
    No, simply bring the Servers down in a "Maintenance" then we'll bring them back Online.

How long do you think that should take?
  • PS4 EU im in

What about PS4 EU most haven't even been able to get to the sever select screen.
    We're still looking into the issue for EU Players, don't think we've forgotten about you. ;)
    There has been a steady stream of new PS4 EU players getting in, but it's still not quite where we need it to be, so improvements are being made.
  • > @CobaltDragon said:
    > We were trying to avoid it, but we're going to now go the route of doing a full PS4 NA restart.

What's the approximate time for restart and how long untill its back up?
  • Tarroath wrote: »
    > @CobaltDragon said:
    > We were trying to avoid it, but we're going to now go the route of doing a full PS4 NA restart.

What's the approximate time for restart and how long untill its back up?
    Can't say for sure, but I believe it's an expected time of around 15 minutes after the restart occurs.