The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running! Thank you for your patience!

Unknown error occured

Comments

• aGaLaMaGaLaM ✭✭
    I'm stuck on connected.
  • NA, stuck on server select screen.
  • lovely test.. lovely tea party..seen crackhead boxing matches more organized than this .. but oh well.. it is what it is.. i been stuck at the server select screen since the beginning of all this.. kinda pissed.. but i honestly shouldnt have been surprised PS4 NA
  • So whats the deal, can you guys not afford enough servers to handle the amount of ps4 players that are trying to log in?
  • Well i have alot of patience but this is bs i took a nap ate a snack took another nap and still nothing guess ill try again tomorrow
  • edited March 9
    Still stuck at PS4 NA Server Select! Let's me get to the server select screen and does nothing after choosing the only server for NA. I can watch the credits see the animation on that screen, but it does completely nothing when selecting server. No disconnect message, no connecting message, nothing!

Trying to play on PS4 Pro if that makes a difference. I have also restarted the client several times to see if that would work.
  • NA Arkansas still can't get past select server screen with can't connect to server. Please contact customer support at etc.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I gave up and went to Bloodborn xD
  • still switching between errors here
    and if that's not the case, i get disconnected..

PS4 - EU - Belgium
  • Stuck on connected, when I get past it I click play and get disconnected PS4 EU in UK
  • I hope the rewards for capping and whatever that may carry over to official launch don't take long to get because some people are getting ahead while the rest of us by the time we get in we may not even have enough time to cap and acquire them. Seems a bit unfair and discriminatory even if not intentional.
  • Character creation screen! =)
  • KabaalKabaal ✭✭
    Managed to get to char creation on PS4 EU server. Getting a bit late to play much t
    ECXHXA3XD7 wrote: »
    I hope the rewards for capping and whatever that may carry over to official launch don't take long to get because some people are getting ahead while the rest of us by the time we get in we may not even have enough time to cap and acquire them. Seems a bit unfair and discriminatory even if not intentional.

They don't carry over to launch. Apparently only the BAM masks do.
  • HamedoHamedo ✭✭
    im in again!!
  • FINALLY! I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning! Haha