So EU is getting KNX...

2»

Comments

• DialooniaDialoonia ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    All these argument that EME is focusing on console release. Seriously GF publish way more games not like eme only 3 or 4.

Do you know why GF have more freedom? it's because they deliver more money for BHS and ofc BHs is like.. if this make people so happy that they cash more ofc you can do whatever you want.

Well we have many p2w event such as letter event and so on but as compensation we get awesome event dungeon not like : here kill some disable animals in Openworld which are helpless and get free loot for nothing. Also GF "modified" Content is way more enjoyable and challenging than the [filtered] what BHS delivers. All about "next dungeon will be super hard" gets cleared after 2 hours. GF atleast make it harder. DSUEM wasn't face roll like DSU 2 and 3 from BHS . Also since FIHM (ressurection denied) people actually care to stay alive because many player still think: if i'm dead i stay dead
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    Nedylene wrote: »
    It is quite pathetic that still some keep making forum threads comparing EU's content with NA's content. If those like more the EU's content, why don't they just play the TERA EU instead to make non useful EU comparisons threads on this forum.

Because high ping and restarting from scratch?

Yes it's stupid to keep comparing everything EU does to NA but same was done a few years back afaik when EU had a bad image. People would like some more interesting content to keep things going between patch cycles as we wait the long process from Korea and EU has been able to do that with creating custom extreme modes of dungeons, while here on NA we have our VG rewards halved and return to us in "events" Hrm....
  • edited March 2018
    Dialoonia wrote: »
    All these argument that EME is focusing on console release. Seriously GF publish way more games not like eme only 3 or 4.
    Gameforge is also a much bigger, much more established company. EME only added their 3-4 games really in the last year (after failing a few projects before then). If EME were as big as Gameforge, having a completely separate team just to work on console while also taking on dozens of other games would be no problem. But EME isn't that big, and we've seen very clearly that they have the same staff overlapping most of their projects because that's just where they're at. I'm not saying that's a "valid excuse" for not having this sort of added content for the PC release, but it's basically the reality of that company as best as I can tell. If all these other projects, including console, are successful, hopefully the rising tide will float all boats.

(And, well, if the "trade-off" for having more freedom to do this is having to do more "p2w events", that's a devil's bargain I'm not sure I want, personally.)
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    It seems like that EME is also more restricted in what they can do to the game compared to Gameforge. I remember I saw a post of one of the EME employees that they need permission for almost everything from BHS. Maybe Gameforge has a different contract who knows.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lapomko wrote: »
    It seems like that EME is also more restricted in what they can do to the game compared to Gameforge. I remember I saw a post of one of the EME employees that they need permission for almost everything from BHS. Maybe Gameforge has a different contract who knows.

Another thing is that we don't have any devs over here in eme. At least none work on tera related stuff.
    Also why are people upset about comparing NA vs EU? It's a good way to see which region is thriving and what needs to be changed. We all want to see NA improve.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    But we have lootboxes and costumes!
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    * im need to play to Seren Server
  • VirtualONVirtualON ✭✭✭
    I think it boils down to EME's incapability of using the provided tools to make customized content. They could do but they just don't know how to.

All the crap like EME is not allowed to create customised content is BS. We got SCEM once.

Also it's obviously they focus all their staffs for consoles because that is where the money is coming from, at least for a while. NA PC Tera is almost abandoned.