[PC] Maintenance is now complete! Thank you!
[PS4/XB1] We have identified an issue that is preventing players from obtaining achievements. We are aware of this issue, and are working to solve this as soon as possible. Being that this issue will likely require an additional maintenance, we will inform players as soon as we have scheduled this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

I LOGGED OUT AND NOW MY CHARACTER IS GONE

I had a LVL 30 character. I joined a group with my wife and then cut my console off. When I logged back in, my character was gone. I tried both the NA servers just to be sure, but my character just disappeared. Is there anyway I can get it back????

Comments

• You must've gone to the wrong server there 2 servers now I found my character after I logged out
  • You must've gone to the wrong server there 2 servers now I found my character after I logged out

actually there does seem to be a glitch where sometimes the character won't show. I have run across it once or twice. @DF7MML3PKE Exit Tera, completely, then start it up again. Your character should return.
  • I tried both servers. And I tried restarting the game, my console, etc. It hasn't come back
  • DF7MML3PKE wrote: »
    I tried both servers. And I tried restarting the game, my console, etc. It hasn't come back

Did you have any luck getting it back? In the same boat now.. TIA
  • Guys make shure you are on the correct console profile, I had my girlfriend profile active and that was why I couldn’t see any characters, because she doesn’t play Tera.
  • Yvonnelim99Yvonnelim99 Cheras
    I already take one server.