The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

I LOGGED OUT AND NOW MY CHARACTER IS GONE

I had a LVL 30 character. I joined a group with my wife and then cut my console off. When I logged back in, my character was gone. I tried both the NA servers just to be sure, but my character just disappeared. Is there anyway I can get it back????

Comments

• You must've gone to the wrong server there 2 servers now I found my character after I logged out
  • You must've gone to the wrong server there 2 servers now I found my character after I logged out

actually there does seem to be a glitch where sometimes the character won't show. I have run across it once or twice. @DF7MML3PKE Exit Tera, completely, then start it up again. Your character should return.
  • I tried both servers. And I tried restarting the game, my console, etc. It hasn't come back
  • DF7MML3PKE wrote: »
    I tried both servers. And I tried restarting the game, my console, etc. It hasn't come back

Did you have any luck getting it back? In the same boat now.. TIA
  • Guys make shure you are on the correct console profile, I had my girlfriend profile active and that was why I couldn’t see any characters, because she doesn’t play Tera.
  • Yvonnelim99Yvonnelim99 Cheras
    I already take one server.