[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

March 13th 2018 Patch Notes - Updated

13»

Comments

• M35L4HF756 wrote: »
    interior.jpg

Human Males can now be Brawlers.

Increased the maximum number of Character Slots from 18 to 19.

Race Change Vouchers and Gender Change Vouchers cannot currently be used to change Female Brawlers into Male Brawlers.

See the Brawler Page for more information.

Dungeons

Ruinous Manor (Normal/Hard)
    The Ruinous Manor dungeon is back, with some balance adjustments:
    • Players can queue for hard mode with item level 446; normal with item level 439.
    • Added Elemental Essence and Wall of Souls Fragments to the loot table.

Thaumetal Refinery (Hard)
    • We made a balance adjustment to the first three bosses.
    • Revised loot table.

Revised loot tables for other dungeons:
    • Thaumetal Refinery
    • Lilith’s Keep (Hard)
    • RK-9 Kennel
    • Sky Cruiser Endeavor
    • Broken Prison

Class Balancing

Ninja
    • Burning Heart only deals 1 strike’s worth of damage.
    • Burning Heart damage increased 3× to compensate.

Warrior
    • Rising Fury only gives 1 edge no matter how many targets are hit.
    • Added Lingering Traverse Cut glyph to increase effect durations for party members.
    • Reduced glyph cost of Lingering Traverse Cut glyph that affects self only from 2 to 1.

UI

PvP Leaderboards
    • There’s a new icon on main menu; or use (ALT+L) shortcut to access.
    • Covers Fraywind Canyon, Corsairs’ Stronghold, and Champions’ Skyring.
    • Must compete in 5 or more battlegrounds in a season to check your current ranking for that battleground.
    • Rankings will reset with this update.
    Hat Stylers
    • Added a Restyle Hat function in the Dressing Room.
    • Saving changes for restyled hats consumes a Hat Styler item.
    • Specialty Store Merchants now sell Hat Stylers to allow you to change size, position, and angle of hats.

Added confirmations for when you use a superior (gold) rarity skill book or design.

Optimized UI to improve frame rate in dungeons and open world.

Added a notification to players above level 30 if a crystal slot is empty.

Gear Enchantment and Upgrade
    • We significantly reduced the amount of Gold, Golden Talents, and Silver Talents required, while increasing the amounts of other materials required to enchant and upgrade.

Misc.
    • Increased gold rewards for Corsairs’ Stronghold and Fraywind Canyon.
    • Updated some early story quest flows.
    • Players can now fly from Velika to Crescentia at level 10 and to Lumbertown at level 13.
    • Added Rally BAMs to Civil Unrest: Velika.
    • Removed set effects from accessories and gear.

Bug Fixes
    • Various localization fixes.

"Removed set effects from accessories and gear."

Just one thing ... I WANT ALL MY GOLD INVESTED IN THE KEYTRAP JEWELS BACK, WERE NEARLY 200K OF GOLD IN THOSE SHITS FOR YOU TO REMOVE THE ONLY REASON FOR WHOM THEY ARE INTERESTING!

why post this again read before repeating same thing like I said before it was annouced in ktera and I sure people being saying it in discord I have and in game as well though I main on fey forest point being it was going to happen the current gear has no bonus why would they keep it. Second of all every time they make new gear the old get get outdate most of the time think about it.
  • SefaSefa
    edited March 2018
    • We significantly reduced the amount of Gold, Golden Talents, and Silver Talents required, while increasing the amounts of other materials required to enchant and upgrade.

when they do not put numbers means that it is probably an insignificant and useless amount that has been reduced, who loses with this ridiculous and boring system ? only you side BHS have you noticed the huge number of players who do not waste time evolving their lv65 set??? Have you noticed the huge number of players who stopped putting money into the game too??? the massive paytowin desperated events proof how yours are losing well it's only your fault BHS only your fault this failure is entirely of yours. [Removing Forum Violation]
    I'm comfortable in my chair we are lose nothing by not investing more here and investing in another game
    but yours well i hope see a company ( useless how many money PUGB give for BHS in South Kore) survive without money.
    [Removing Forum Violation]
  • Increase the characters slots from 18 to 19 ?? I can make more the 2 ?? how ?? I don't get it ??
  • okey ..leave tera . nobody miss you .
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    HC65493N5H wrote: »
    Increase the characters slots from 18 to 19 ?? I can make more the 2 ?? how ?? I don't get it ??

Get character slots kek
  • How about giving us the anti cheat system like was promised?
  • Why did you remove the NPC summon scrolls from the fashion coupon shop?!
  • HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    love it how they are vague on "new" dg loot but they needed time for accuracy on patch notes.
    any bad changes are usually generalized.

The drops are trash, it's an overall nerf at least in TRHM. How do you go from already bad drops, to objectively worse.
    I guess they want us to run it and see, but it's an awful "surprise."
  • CornishRex wrote: »
    HC65493N5H wrote: »
    Increase the characters slots from 18 to 19 ?? I can make more the 2 ?? how ?? I don't get it ??

Get character slots kek

real money?
  • The rise of Dye items patch xd soon dye from 1 k gold to 50.000k gold in your favorite broker
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did you remove the NPC summon scrolls from the fashion coupon shop?!

They are removing from fashion coupons things that can be bought directly from cash shop.

Think about it, why to keep free and easy to get something that was meant to be a rng drop in dungeons or directly bought at cash shop?
  • EvDiegothEvDiegoth ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    When there will be change gender? fem brawl to male :anguished:
  • FulzoidFulzoid ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Patch on 14th screwed up corruption ring on LKnm/LKhm, anybody else have that problem ?
  • TOLOVERUTOLOVERU ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    Patch on 14th screwed up corruption ring on LKnm/LKhm, anybody else have that problem ?
    it was bug that was patched I believe.
  • EvDiegoth wrote: »
    When there will be change gender? fem brawl to male :anguished:

that should have been done already