The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Game map is horrible!

PLEASE change the UI map that was used! Fire all responsible parties involved in its design! Is by far the worst UI map I've ever seen in a MMO. Just use the one from the PC version. That is honestly my only complaint ...other than that, great job!

Comments

• Wi2ardWi2ard ✭✭✭
    It barely useful. I agree the minimap needs some work.
  • VoidBlueVoidBlue ✭✭✭
    Lol everyone actually complained about the mini map during the technical test.

It was huge and literally took up half the screen. So they put in this sexy smaller one in the upper right corner and it's sexy and I love it.
  • VoidBlue wrote: »
    Lol everyone actually complained about the mini map during the technical test.

It was huge and literally took up half the screen. So they put in this sexy smaller one in the upper right corner and it's sexy and I love it.

agreed. small is key unless i can remove it all together.
    would love to see more customizable UI all around though.
  • DemonaxDemonax ✭✭
    That was the first thing i notice too
  • Brucey4Brucey4 ✭✭
    being able to make the mini map spin with the direction your looking would be nice
  • Wi2ardWi2ard ✭✭✭
    My problem with it is mostly how long it takes to track my direction. It feels 'laggy'.
  • That so the game doesn't lag. It doesn't constantly track. Updates every second
  • The maps are horrible dont they even come with waypoints? I'm trying to get to the main area tried teleporting but cant seem to see where the location is. Even tried the quest tracker. Please add some sort of waypoint or marker.
  • Half the time the maps don't show where to go or how to get there .
  • If it doesn't show where u are then how can u get where u want ? Maps suck