New Hairstyles

Comments

• CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    Moripansu wrote: »
    I would kill for a nice long hairstyle for females. Something like the long hair human females got with brawler release

Good tasterino.
  • Still no word on hairstyles?
  • Stelleia wrote: »
    Still no word on hairstyles?
    An ETA was given on this thread. I suggest you go back a few pages ;)
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would kill for a nice long hairstyle for females. Something like the long hair human females got with brawler release

you mean like the castanic hair with the blunt bangs that we've had since release?
    or the female elf hair with the side bangs that's the most popular by far?
    or the elin hair with the blunt bangs and curls/long hair with the fox ears?
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »

you mean like the castanic hair with the blunt bangs that we've had since release?
    or the female elf hair with the side bangs that's the most popular by far?
    or the elin hair with the blunt bangs and curls/long hair with the fox ears?

Similar, but still far enough. One is a very long straight with bangs, those all others are WAY shorter even if long, and curly on top of that. I'm not familiar with the elf one tho, but I don't remember any elf hair looking like that human one we got with Brawler, so I would say the point stays 100% valid on that.

Would love to death an Elin hairstyle like this one and fox ears, would be a total 10/10
  • No.
    Mandatory afro for everyone.

:triumph:
  • There's a video from TeraK with all the new hair styles in it. I don't remember all of them but elin, human, and cast get an Elsa inspired hair style. Elin girls Harley Quinn looking pig tails, a couple different bob styles, human woman get a new braided long hair style it's long hair. I don't remember all off them. But one of the new elin hairs was in the snow themed costume announcement. But I just searched new hair TeraK and found a video someone from the Korea severs sharing all the hair styles.
  • SolheimSolheim ✭✭✭
    Only issue I have with this so far is that it sounds as though the non cash shop ones may not be permanently obtainable. Adding them to cash shop only as an evergreen item but not keeping the ingame variants the same would be a poor choice imo.

I also have a much larger complaint, but it's for BHS. Why no femani hairstyles?
    We three femani players already get screwed on most costumes, why leave us out of this too? T.T
  • > @Solheim said:
    > Only issue I have with this so far is that it sounds as though the non cash shop ones may not be permanently obtainable. Adding them to cash shop only as an evergreen item but not keeping the ingame variants the same would be a poor choice imo.
    >
    > I also have a much larger complaint, but it's for BHS. Why no femani hairstyles?
    > We three femani players already get screwed on most costumes, why leave us out of this too? T.T

It's cause femani don't make them as much money. As soon as people make a ton of them and pay out the nose they will make more things for them. And I know it's bad and that's crap they won't give all races the same care to detail, items, ect.
  • SolheimSolheim ✭✭✭
    I'm aware. I stated there are like three femani players on all NA Tera.
    I'd still like to see hairstyles for them, though I know it won't happen.
  • Solheim wrote: »
    I'm aware. I stated there are like three femani players on all NA Tera.
    I'd still like to see hairstyles for them, though I know it won't happen.

You mean the four Femani players
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Hey! Good to see the two of you! If you were counting me then I guess all three femani playes are now accounted for! (Though I am only part-time at best)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do I count as well if I once made a female amani mystic called Toyota.Supra? tho I deleted her later
    No?
    sorry I tried to join...
  • So this is coming tomorrow I hope? :3
  • I find it annoying, that we get two new shop items before the new hairstyles.. just release them already enmasse, god damnit! :c