We have maintenance Tuesday, December 18 from 7 - 12 pm PST (five hours). Thank you for your patience and understanding!

new RMHM

Hi, I couldn't find any guides. what has changed on the Lachelith's mechanic? Could someone care to explain or point out a guide if there is one? Thanks

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best guide, is to go in, experience the new mechanic for yourself, and learn from trial and error. All hail the YOLO.
  • New bar, every 30 seconds or so a soul sphere spawns somewhere and fills the bar by 5. When the bar hits 100, it's a wipe, so you have 10 minutes to clear the dg.

All the other mechs are the same, except soul spheres now do % max HP instead of flat dmg.
  • AbstractCHAbstractCH ✭✭✭
    It’s pretty self explanatory, it’s best to just go in and wipe a couple times.
  • New mechanics/changes: - You cannot pull a stunned person to safety anymore on first boss

- Cannot cheese spider with Corruption Ring or Guardian Sanctuary on second boss

(RMH Lache)
    - Cannot bug the last boss by resetting aggro!
    - Soul Bar: Every 30 or so seconds a yellow sphere spawns which fills up a bar by 5 every time. If any sphere (mechanic or timer one) hits a wall the bar goes up by another 5. If the bar reaches 100, you wipe. (This starts after 30 seconds, basically you have 10minutes~ish or so to kill the boss or you wipe assuming mechanics are done correctly.)
    - Spheres do % based dmg instead of flat dmg: Yellow = 40% and Red = 80%! (No need for 160k HP anymore) This is doubled if you have a curse (80% and 160% respectively), so you can only take a Yellow if you have a curse! There are always 2 Yellow and 3 Red spheres that spawn during the mechanic.
  • edited March 21
    Alright, thanks. Another thing I was wondering is, how well geared in terms of armor you have to be? Is it possible for a healer do it on guardian? A healer who's got over 300 rmhm (old one) clears.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21
    4YGEKAXYT9 wrote: »
    Alright, thanks. Another thing I was wondering is, how well geared in terms of armor you have to be? Is it possible for a healer do it on guardian? A healer who's got over 300 rmhm (old one) clears.

If you don't get hit at all, of course, you may as well do it naked hue. The recommended ilvl is 446 which is full +0 stormcry gear and it is needed to receive the vg quest.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    4YGEKAXYT9 wrote: »

It's possible to do all dungeons as a healer in Guardian (even old gear) if you don't get hit, so yes, you can...just be prepared to heal alot due to the % hp of the spheres. I remember people doing old RMH in gear that was 2-3 cycles back and being fine