[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Comments

• seems like AV is
  • RIP av hamster
  • OMG it just happened to me too!!! What's going on?
    I was in the middle of chatting with my fellow guildies and finishing up a quest and then BAM! Disconnected.
  • We were in CS, and winning! This AV server should be thrown in the trash! Completely empty and with thousands of problems insolvable.
  • Can we get instances reset for this???? I was in a dungeon and just lost it.
  • Always AV =p :'(
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    Hello AV! It's me!
  • TwilitAbyssTwilitAbyss ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Ahhhh I'd rather not lose all the hard work and time and friendships I've made on AV! Is it still undergoing maintenance .. ?
  • and the sever is down-.-
  • Ok good so it wasnt just me, lel
  • I had a crazy idea, let's unite all the servers, and so we'll have about 300 players online per day. The 30 players online from the AV server ask for help.
  • TwilitAbyssTwilitAbyss ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    ChakNense wrote: »
    I had a crazy idea, let's unite all the servers, and so we'll have about 300 players online per day. The 30 players online from the AV server ask for help.

OML Yes!!! This so much! It would make TERA so much better tbh--
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    My fault. I hit the red button again. :P

I wouldn't be upset if they merged AV with another server. Only went on AV, because they said it had a "High" population. A merge would shake things up a bit.
  • um.. lets not unite them and say we did.. thanks
This discussion has been closed.