[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Server is down?

Comments

• ChakNense wrote: »
    I had a crazy idea, let's unite all the servers, and so we'll have about 300 players online per day. The 30 players online from the AV server ask for help.

So if there is only 300 players online per day that means your server is dead too right?
    Bad joke. :P
  • Is there any way to contact them to let them know what's going on? Aside from the forums?
  • eb154f209d0e.jpg

Nothing helps. I deleted everything, but now I can not install again. The same message ...
    I had a crazy idea, let's unite all the servers, and so we'll have about 300 players online per day. The 30 players online from the AV server ask for help.

So if there is only 300 players online per day that means your server is dead too right?

300 per day, because TERA is dead! All servers are down, but AV has long since died. I was being sarcastic.
  • eb154f209d0e.jpg

Nothing helps. I deleted everything, but now I can not install again. The same message ...

What the heck!!!! That is messed up! Sooo not cool, man! TT--TT
    ChakNense wrote: »

300 per day, because TERA is dead! All servers are down, but AV has long since died. I was being sarcastic.

I know. I was only joking too, nothing to take serious.
  • Equitas wrote: »
    J4M57397WA wrote: »
    just look at their twitter I bet donuts they don't even know its down

You're right, they have absolutely no clue what's going on.

They posted it 1 minute before he did, lelelel ironic
  • Shinku89Shinku89 ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    nvm it works now
  • I guess I can not play anymore. All my attempts to fix it - nothing happened.
    http://support.enmasse.com/tera/unable-to-unzip-manifest#Installing - also did not help. Most likely I just give someone my account (years of play). I'm very sad ...
    http://support.enmasse.com/tera/unable-to-unzip-manifest#Installing - also did not help. Most likely I just give someone my account (years of play). I'm very sad ...

:'( Have you tried restarting your compu and then redownloading the client? Or doing it through Steam? I'm so sorry that you've been troubles with it, I hope it works for you soon! </3

:'( Have you tried restarting your compu and then redownloading the client? Or doing it through Steam? I'm so sorry that you've been troubles with it, I hope it works for you soon! </3

I rebooted the computer, replaced files, completely deleted and downloaded everything again. But nothing has changed, the same message ... (((

Good luck everyone.
  • StarkhoeStarkhoe ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

The exact same thing happened to me, right after I used an Elite Voucher. I tried everything, messed with net settings, and followed every instruction I could find online and via the website itself. Still didn`t work. Now i`m losing days on my voucher (not to mention log-in buffs), and can no longer log into this game. Can we get some staff on this or what. This is some real BS. I sent a ticket and waiting for a reply. If they can`t solve this, then I don`t know what to say. Perhaps its time to play something else, maybe something more functional for a change.
  • edited March 2018
    Could people who are having the problem please open a command line window (Start -> type "cmd" -> press Enter), and type:

ping patch.tera.enmasse-game.com

...and press Enter.

The first line should say something like: "Pinging a709.d.akamai.net " and then give a series of numbers in brackets. For me it says 206.248.168.147. If you have the manifest error, what does it say for you?

Starkhoe wrote: »
    Now i`m losing days on my voucher (not to mention log-in buffs), and can no longer log into this game.
    I strongly suspect they'll be able to give missing time back, but first have to fix the issue.
  • Could people who are having the problem please open a command line window (Start -> type "cmd" -> press Enter), and type:

ping patch.tera.enmasse-game.com

...and press Enter.

The first line should say something like: "Pinging a709.d.akamai.net " and then give a series of numbers in brackets. For me it says 206.248.168.147. If you have the manifest error, what does it say for you?

Starkhoe wrote: »
    Now i`m losing days on my voucher (not to mention log-in buffs), and can no longer log into this game.
    I strongly suspect they'll be able to give missing time back, but first have to fix the issue.

I have : 81.23.28.137 I am from another country even from another continent, and it seems to me that the ping will be quite different.
This discussion has been closed.