Please remove drops from world bosses if they exist

This is a plea to the devs for console. PLEASE remove drops from world bosses. Some of the world bosses on PC drop pretty good loot which means they get farmed on a timer as soon as they spawn which makes achievement hunting next to impossible. Please consider having world bosses drop basic materials or nothing at all to eliminate this issue on console.

Comments

• Ok you mean, when we hunt a wold boss fight for minutes to minutes. And its finaly done - we get nothing !
    In my opinion, this is not fair and stupid to equal.
  • lolwatlolwat ✭✭
    DeamonM85 wrote: »
    Ok you mean, when we hunt a wold boss fight for minutes to minutes. And its finaly done - we get nothing !
    In my opinion, this is not fair and stupid to equal.

Have you played PC? 90% of world bosses drop nothing, and there are dungeons you can do to earn drops. Adding drops to world bosses does nothing except hinder people who are trying to get achievements from those bosses.
  • Hm. Haven't there been way too many, "Devs please change this!" "Devs remove that!" "Devs, change core basic PC things for the console versions!"? Only to have people respond with, "You're trying to change things in a game, and that's dumb." Or w/e. Some thing along those lines.

People will always [filtered] about some thing they want castrated in the game.

WHEN WILL IT ENNND.
  • lolwatlolwat ✭✭
    TheSpine wrote: »
    Hm. Haven't there been way too many, "Devs please change this!" "Devs remove that!" "Devs, change core basic PC things for the console versions!"? Only to have people respond with, "You're trying to change things in a game, and that's dumb." Or w/e. Some thing along those lines.

People will always [filtered] about some thing they want castrated in the game.

WHEN WILL IT ENNND.

Removing drops from world bosses is hardly changing core components in the game, friend. Calm it down.
  • lolwat wrote: »
    Removing drops from world bosses is hardly changing core components in the game, friend. Calm it down.

o ok v_v
  • oEASYLIFEooEASYLIFEo ✭✭
    edited March 23
    I have a question for those that have played on PC.
    The game has channels within zones, does a world boss roam around a zone in the same spot in all channels?
    Meaning that you can kill it in channel 1, jump to channel 2 and kill it again and so on or does the world boss only spawn in one channel at a time?
  • JLG023JLG023 ✭✭
    They spawn in every channel
  • JLG023JLG023 ✭✭
    Also the console version is far behind the pc so the world bosses won't be dropping any loot until they get the arsenal patch
  • They spawn in every channel, sounds good.
    What's the respawn timer on them?
  • KiciukKiciuk ✭✭
    Some are 6h others are 12 others 24 and 48.
    There are even bugged ones which spawn only after maintenace(Humedras)
  • lolwatlolwat ✭✭
    JLG023 wrote: »
    Also the console version is far behind the pc so the world bosses won't be dropping any loot until they get the arsenal patch

Good. I wasn't sure if this was the case or not. I killed a few bosses during the beta's and they didn't drop much of anything, so I'm hoping all bosses are the same.
  • lolwatlolwat ✭✭
    edited March 23
    oEASYLIFEo wrote: »
    The game has channels within zones, does a world boss roam around a zone in the same spot in all channels?
    Meaning that you can kill it in channel 1, jump to channel 2 and kill it again and so on or does the world boss only spawn in one channel at a time?

To expand on what others have said, the bosses DO wander around and they also have multiple spawn points in the map, so they aren't ALWAYS in the same location. But yes, they do spawn in every channel and you can channel hop to kill the boss multiple times.
  • lolwat wrote: »
    This is a plea to the devs for console. PLEASE remove drops from world bosses. Some of the world bosses on PC drop pretty good loot which means they get farmed on a timer as soon as they spawn which makes achievement hunting next to impossible. Please consider having world bosses drop basic materials or nothing at all to eliminate this issue on console.

Troll
  • InzzaneInzzane ✭✭
    lolwat wrote: »

To expand on what others have said, the bosses DO wander around and they also have multiple spawn points in the map, so they aren't ALWAYS in the same location. But yes, they do spawn in every channel and you can channel hop to kill the boss multiple times.

hmmm, if you can channel hop to kill them several times........what´s the issue with achievement hunting then?

I for myself couldn´t care less about achievements but I do care about loot. If a Boss is giving nothing why should I bother killing the Boss? And even if I would care about achievements, after I got the achievement, what´s the point of killing that Boss again?

IMO, Bosses should always drop something
  • lolwatlolwat ✭✭
    edited March 23
    Inzzane wrote: »

hmmm, if you can channel hop to kill them several times........what´s the issue with achievement hunting then?

I for myself couldn´t care less about achievements but I do care about loot. If a Boss is giving nothing why should I bother killing the Boss? And even if I would care about achievements, after I got the achievement, what´s the point of killing that Boss again?

IMO, Bosses should always drop something

If you can hop channels, then the people who farm the bosses will do the same. Do you think someone that is hunting a boss for drops would only kill it in one channel? No they hop every channel and kill it over and over. There are dungeons for drops.

Troll

Thanks for the bump.