[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Please remove strongbox event

This event is quite easily the worst strongbox event I've seen and I've been off and on since WH patch (mostly on) The only jackpot is feedstock and while we were outraged about how [filtered] the current system is, not all of us are actually effected by the lack of feedstock I myself have gotten 3 pieces of gear since ninja patch and my feedstock amounts have grown. Since I don't +15 and I'm not new this isn't an issue for me.

It's not just me though, a lot of actual players had feedstock saved up already the people this really effects are newbies, and guess what people who need feedstock don't have many keys saved up and people who have keys saved up don't need feedstock because they likely have that saved up. The only reward is feedstock, it's so bad.

This event being in the game has a negative effect on the market though, every time strong box events come, Keys and Sea Chests go up in price, and considering Sea Chests are one of the best ways to get Colluva Ore, it as well could go up in price if people start buying it. What is worse is every time one of these events leaves, it takes forever for the key price to drop down to normal prices. So now because some assholes decided to troll the player base the market for these things is all messed up again. Just remove it ASAP please. It'd be great to try and convince you to put Smart Dyads in it but considering the community has already spoken about how much we want that and it's yet to be implemented, it's assumed you're not going to do that. So just remove the worst strongbox event we've had and be done with it.

As an extra note, I actually haven't seen many people opening these boxes, seems majority of the community isn't stupid enough to waste keys on this garbage event, I've seen tons of feedstock jackpots from elite boxes, but almost nothing from strongboxes.

Comments

• "Since I don't +15 and I'm not new this isn't an issue for me."

Exactly it is not an issue for you nor does it affect you in any way. If you don't want to use the strongbox keys just save them for any future event.
  • O.O

this game event does not use ur calendar hanging by ur bedroom wall.
    this game publisher have their own schedule to follow.
    event will end next tuesday.
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    This made me chuckle.
  • RevanDarth wrote: »
    "Since I don't +15 and I'm not new this isn't an issue for me."

Exactly it is not an issue for you nor does it affect you in any way. If you don't want to use the strongbox keys just save them for any future event.

This is why EME can get away with these type of events because you tolerate it. The last Strongbox Key Event we had, we waited so long for a Strongbox event and when they finally released it, it was all junk reward. The entire community almost quit Tera if they didn't change the reward. In less than 6 hours, they changed their rewards to give us SMART DYADS.

If you don't complain now, don't expect future events to have better rewards. I wouldn't be surprise if they even nerf the rewards since it seems like it keeps getting worse every time they have this Strongbox Key Event.