[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

EMP/Cash shop

Was there a cash shop in the beta, if so what did they have available ?

I'm just wondering if they will update the Tera website with a console cash shop, or if anyone would be kind enough to post whats in the cash shop when the game releases later today, since im still considering which founder pack to buy depending on whats in the cash shop

thank you :)

Comments

• Yes, there was a cash shop in the beta. Some people get free EMP during OBT1.

There were mounts,weapon skins,costumes, and 2pets.
  • The only things i remember being in the beta cash shops were Costumes/Weapon Skins/Mounts and some pets.
  • ZazaajiZazaaji ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Was there a cash shop in the beta,
    if so what did they have available ?
    I'm just wondering if they will update the Tera website with a console cash shop,
    anyone would be kind enough to post whats in the cash shop when the game releases later today
    Yes
    Test items only, with test EMP even to test functionality.
    That hasn't been announced yet. Guessing not though.
    You need to say if you want XB1 or PS4, as the cash shop might differ between the two. Not likely they will, but you never know.

• ViftsVifts ✭✭
    It will most likely consist of the same or similar items on the PC EMP store. Mounts, Weapon skins, Costumes, etc.