[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Content on console

Will the male brawler option be available during this early access or at launch?
Seems to be a major question all around, and it's my only concern as it's the class I want to play.

Also what content will be granted access to vs pc. I'm aware gunner and valk will be coming in near future, just curious what we will be missing for cosemtics/mounts and so on.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• No, male brawler and the other classes will be available post-launch.
  • You should also be aware that even PC CANNOT change gender on Brawlers with a token form the EMP shop.
    Some people might of thought "oh well, I'll just make a female one and change her to a male one via a gender change later on", for now at least this isn't an option.
    It looks like if you really cannot play as a female, then you should wait for the male Brawler to be added to the game.
  • > @oEASYLIFEo said:
    > You should also be aware that even PC CANNOT change gender on Brawlers with a token form the EMP shop.
    > Some people might of thought "oh well, I'll just make a female one and change her to a male one via a gender change later on", for now at least this isn't an option.
    > It looks like if you really cannot play as a female, then you should wait for the male Brawler to be added to the game.

Yeah I read about that aspect, just trying to get confirmation on brawler not having male counter part for console launch as it seems to be a major question.

Also just trying to get an idea of what to expect content wise vs pc for mounts cosmetics and such.
  • Onigummo wrote: »
    > @oEASYLIFEo said:
    > You should also be aware that even PC CANNOT change gender on Brawlers with a token form the EMP shop.
    > Some people might of thought "oh well, I'll just make a female one and change her to a male one via a gender change later on", for now at least this isn't an option.
    > It looks like if you really cannot play as a female, then you should wait for the male Brawler to be added to the game.

Yeah I read about that aspect, just trying to get confirmation on brawler not having male counter part for console launch as it seems to be a major question.

Also just trying to get an idea of what to expect content wise vs pc for mounts cosmetics and such.

It's been confirmed that the launch class lineup is the same as the Open beta's, Male Brawler was not in the OBT.
  • ViftsVifts ✭✭
    Worst-case scenario you can lib scroll your VM gear if you progress that far on your female Brawler and simply transfer it to your Male brawler through the bank when you make a new character and equip the gear at 65