[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Founder pack/EMP question for Oceania people

Any Oceania people bought founder pack/EMP yet on EU store PSN? If yes, was you able to get the founder pack/EMP tied to NA server character? Since I want to go to NA server, I want the founder pack to tied to NA server rather than EU. Thanks

Comments

• edited March 2018
    I know people who have had this issue. What they did was make a US psn account and make the playstation the primary console for the US account. Download the game with the US account and play it with the Australian account.

As long as you keep your console the primary console of the US account you will be able to play any game you download with that account on your Australian account.
  • AdamW79AdamW79 ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Won't know until launch as we don't have access to NA client yet as the founders packs would need to bought from NA store to get early access
  • lemme tell you , if you arent able to buy founders pack with your acc , you wont be able to buy anything inside game neighter , EMP or any other thing inside game arent avaliable to some regions ^^
  • The store works fine even if your region doesn't have access to the game. You just need to buy EMP from another region which is not really an issue.

That's for X1 btw.
  • TGWolf wrote: »
    The store works fine even if your region doesn't have access to the game. You just need to buy EMP from another region which is not really an issue.

That's for X1 btw.

sorry but when i said about EMP i was talking about PS4 , and looks like you gonna only be able to buy EMP and others stuffs if u're in one of the regions they launched the game , even if i put my acc as primary (as i did ) im not able to buy nothing , i can play but not buy with my main acc (thats outside of these regions ) ^^
  • On Australia PS4 store, I can see founder packs, Elite status and EMP for sale.
  • they count as dlc so the issue would be if you have na tera and buy eu emp/elite will it work with the na version? its somthing someone will have to try and see if it fails you can always call sony and get a refund
  • After I purchased the founders pack from PSN and playing on EU servers I took a punt to see if I could actually play early on NA client too, to my surprise we can and the EMP from pack was also usable in game so unless something changes when we actually buy EMP looks like we can buy from our store and play on NA with friends.
    Unfortunately the other items from pack were client locked