Where have you found the egg thieves?

Comments

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    SingleBear wrote: »
    Werid wrote: »
    found one in kanstria i guess is open world

Pics or it didn't happen...no really, send pics of you finding a Caiman. And if you got a bunny accessory or prototype mount then show that off too.

Thanks a lot for your help and information on this event. It's really nice to have some info. Us older gals get stressed out easy when we're trying to keep up with the youngsters. ;)
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Event is not even worth doing cause everything is temporary. I looked for 2 hours today and never even found one caiman. Can we get a real event that is worth participating in.
  • How about you bring back the -Easter Fashion Coupons- as drops instead? remember them?
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Solona wrote: »
    How about you bring back the -Easter Fashion Coupons- as drops instead? remember them?

Those were great.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    SingleBear wrote: »
    Ellexem wrote: »
    At least if the staff post about 5 mobs spread across all channels is to be representative of the new approach. (With more emphasize on the across channels rather than the specific number.)

The tool does spawn across all channels of the zones, that's true.
    I kicked the spawn numbers up quite a bit from my earlier test caiman. It is meant to be an easter egg hunt so you aren't going to be swimming in them.

And if you are unlucky Friday and Saturday, I'll kick the spawn numbers up a little bit more on Sunday. Just a little though.

well I knew my RNG luck in tera was bad but if this has been running a while prier to your posts , I had sepnt the previous 24 hrs lvling up OW at least 1 toon per server from 15 to 40+and now ive spent the last two hrs on one toon on foot from the bottom to the top of Aran OW and in all that time ive not seen a single one so my luck in tera must be real bad ~ think ill go watch some Netflix in stead
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    One found in Thrallhold, one near Frontera. In an hour. After dropped idea. Didn't give anything. Spawn rate is meh,.
  • ToxicDemiseToxicDemise ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Oh great another awful event that gives awful loot drops. Who would be excited over 3 day temporary items? I have 15 pages of temp items sitting in my item claim. WHY on earth would I want more? This event isn't about the players its about advertising items.."Here check out this cool item you should go BUY once it's available!" LOL SMDH.. Thanks, but no thanks..
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    So its not even permanent ? ^^
    lol
    p,s found two more. only chocolate.
  • Wow there is actually egg hunt event and there are no news about it on web site?

Must be damned hard to put news on web site... if EME knew how low percentage of people read forums.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow there is actually egg hunt event and there are no news about it on web site?

Must be damned hard to put news on web site... if EME knew how low percentage of people read forums.

It's actually in the ingame calendar. But yeah would be nice to put it on the news site.
    edited March 2018
    I have been growing tired of the
    So its not even permanent ? ^^
    lol
    p,s found two more. only chocolate.

The box that you get says right on it open this box for a 3 day item. LOL So yeah the only thing you get from this event is temporary items.. Nothing permanent at least from what I've seen so far.. Waste of time if you ask me.. Enmasse is so out of touch on what players want and what a good event actually consists of.. Sad really I can't say I am surprised.
    edited March 2018
    CornishRex wrote: »
    Wow there is actually egg hunt event and there are no news about it on web site?

It's actually in the ingame calendar. But yeah would be nice to put it on the news site.

My thoughts as well.. I don't search through the forums everyday. Out of all of the MMO's I've played the broadcasting of events is absolutely HORRIBLE in this game. I don't know how many events I have missed or nearly missed until I saw people chatting in global about something going on. It's pretty sad that people are in game playing and have no idea an event is going on. Like myself for a good portion of the day had no idea until I ran into a caiman outside of highwatch by accident. It's even worse when there was no talk about this event even in global so either this event was not worth doing/talking about or people knew nothing about it. The best place for them to advertise events would be on the welcome page that pops up on your screen as soon as you log in.
  • Spent 15 mins walking around frost reach, found 1 and got a 3.day rabbit ears

Welp, not gonna bother anymore
  • SingleBear wrote: »
    Ellexem wrote: »
    At least if the staff post about 5 mobs spread across all channels is to be representative of the new approach. (With more emphasize on the across channels rather than the specific number.)

The tool does spawn across all channels of the zones, that's true.
    I kicked the spawn numbers up quite a bit from my earlier test caiman. It is meant to be an easter egg hunt so you aren't going to be swimming in them.

And if you are unlucky Friday and Saturday, I'll kick the spawn numbers up a little bit more on Sunday. Just a little though.

Over the past 5 years i have played this event like a dozen times caimen, fat/tiny santa the chest one they are all same event with different mobs and it seems like the spawn rate has been decressed by atleats 10x from what it used to be. I can understand lowering the spawns but from a veteran players perspective the event seems cut down and ruined. I mean took me 2 hours to find 5 caimen. Time is valuable.
  • MaiAuraMaiAura ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Well i guess the fact that the region i liked to hunt them on now has 10 channels instead of 3 contributed to it. However still seems like another thing in Tera to be cut down and made stingy I mean its Easter make it so everybody can easily find all the gifts if someone farms alot they can't sell it anyway.