Where have you found the egg thieves?

124»

Comments

• I think they forgot to spawn eggs in sienna canyon.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    I think they forgot to spawn eggs in sienna canyon.

No one is finding them on the server I play on lol it's a bit...pitiful
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    unfortunately to quote a GM in another thread that got closed on the egg matter
    Working as designed
  • ToxicDemiseToxicDemise ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Yet again another awful event... I found 2 eggs as soon as it started then spent more than an hour looking for more and couldn't find any. I went through all four zones and couldn't find any anywhere.. Now that I know what the rewards are based on the list above I don't even think I'll bother with this event. Let me ask everyone though is it just me or is anyone else getting sick and tired of these temporary items? I have 15 pages of temporary items in my claim box and they have sat there for months. WHY ON EARTH do I want to do an event for more TEMPORARY items?

How cheap Enmasse. This is the only MMO I know that gives pennies for rewards during events. God forbid we get anything good and if we do and it's TOO much for their liking they will change it within a few hours or half way through an event. How many times event rewards have been changed during an event I can't even count on both my hands. "OMG guyyss there is just too many rewards going out lets modify it and reduce it by HALF.. no wait lets reduce it by 75% that sounds about right. Or better yet lets reduce the reward amounts and reduce the spawn rate as well."
  • I knew there was an event but couldn't find any info on guild chat or on this website so I farmed iod bams and killed 2 world bosses.
  • EllexemEllexem ✭✭✭
    I knew there was an event but couldn't find any info on guild chat or on this website so I farmed iod bams and killed 2 world bosses.

Just in case you haven't noticed it yet, the in-game Calendar has an event section. It's the left part of it. It will list the name of the event and time it will run, localized to the timezone set for your computer. You can click on those entries to get a window with more details. (That is the info that I have reposted in this thread, for instance, that detailed information window.)

The Calendar should automatically pop up the first time you log in a character for the day.

You can also access it via the System Menu (the gears icon), if you want to check if anything new has popped up since you logged in or just read the details again..

For the Egg Hunt event it even had updates for each single two hour block, the zones to hunt in listed out.

Now, I'm not trying to defend the lack of any notification on the website, but if you're already in-game then the information is right there. I understand that it didn't see much use for the longest time, but these days they seem to be trying to make sure that it is useful.