[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Issues with Masterworking Rate

I have been trying to masterwork my VM6 lance, so far it has taken a ridiculous 300 MES and 40 BES and its still not masterwork. A quick search on reddit seem to indicate to me that the average was 40 MES, MES enchantment was 3%, which thus equate to roughly 30-50 MES used. I do not think 300+ MES and 40+ BES and still not getting masterwork is normal.

Comments

• It sounds like RNG just give up on you. My ninja gloves took 50 BES to mw, sadly. While i have to admit ur case is abit too extreme, it's still just RNG working against ur favour
  • KahzRBKahzRB ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Yeah, all resource and money wasted.

RNG punish or reward.
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    The problem with probability is, that people who masterwork with 5 scrolls only will never come to the forums and tell us. But your example really is a bit extreme. Perhaps you should try to play real life lottery as your "luck/probabilities" must be somewhere else .... or are you perchance happily married/in love?
  • Tbh, yesterday, 7 BES starfal shuriken. Playing tera 2 years never used more than 20 BES for single part.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Masterworking now is way cheaper than used to be.

MES was 400g each (i think is 10g now) and gold inflation reduced this value even more.

In one IoD vanguard quest you can try 5 times masterworking. But when we had old green quests, it was necessary 8 quests to be able to buy 1 MES. There are reports of players with over 150 tries (you can check the old forum)

Masterworking isnt a issue anymore.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Masterworking, just like enchanting, is mostly just luck it seems. Some people get stuff to mastwork in 1 try. Others need hundreds of tries but it's not typically normal for that to happen. Just keep trying and eventually it'll masterwork. Sucks that it's taken so much already though. :c