[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

any news on the upcoming new 3rd company costumes?

Comments

• CornishRex wrote: »
    L3KAAEYFKH wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    CornishRex wrote: »
    Announcement coming in April!

will they be censored?

like the console cash grab version of your game?

The heck is that you mean???

Also any cute costumes is always hype for me

I think the guy is pissed at the profanity filter on console but this has nothing to do with costumes lmao.

elin costumes heavily censored, chat filter says "good night" is a violation and gets censored...

no valk, gunners or male brawlers

founders items and title only one character allowed not account bound... so make a valk when they decide to release them, too bad no founder title for you... that you paid for...

did I mention outfits are censored?

I was curious if you really DID mean that halfassed censoring from early beta days on west, but really, LOOK AT MY NAME, not even I am bothered about that. Chat filter should be tweaked, that's it. THAT'S IT.

Please, let that die before the hater army gets back with their keyboard machine guns and dumb accusations. It's not even all that much, neither should have it been done in 1st place, but now that it's done, be it. It seems you do mean just the armors, cause I cannot see BHS assing themselves to burka-fy the cash shop stuff for no apparent reason now, in short you're beating a horse dead since 2011.

curious to see when you'll bite the dust, it's all you comment after all

you might be content with censorship, I sure the hell am not. I'm going to be here for a long time letting them know exactly what I think of their censoring

New outfits aren't censored just look at this Devil_E_thumb.jpg

Happy? Stahp posting now, you're seriously beating a dead horse and everyone knows about this.
    Go complain in the console forums with the rest of new people.

console do not have outfits like that.

the console player are even more door mat pro censorship than freaking Disney!
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭

will they be censored?

I think the guy is pissed at the profanity filter on console but this has nothing to do with costumes lmao.

elin costumes heavily censored, chat filter says "good night" is a violation and gets censored...

founders items and title only one character allowed not account bound... so make a valk when they decide to release them, too bad no founder title for you... that you paid for...

I was curious if you really DID mean that halfassed censoring from early beta days on west, but really, LOOK AT MY NAME, not even I am bothered about that. Chat filter should be tweaked, that's it. THAT'S IT.

Please, let that die before the hater army gets back with their keyboard machine guns and dumb accusations. It's not even all that much, neither should have it been done in 1st place, but now that it's done, be it. It seems you do mean just the armors, cause I cannot see BHS assing themselves to burka-fy the cash shop stuff for no apparent reason now, in short you're beating a horse dead since 2011.

you might be content with censorship, I sure the hell am not. I'm going to be here for a long time letting them know exactly what I think of their censoring

Happy? Stahp posting now, you're seriously beating a dead horse and everyone knows about this.

Take it to the console forums then. And soon you'll have more cosmetics don't worry console is just lackluster af right now,

will they be censored?

Take it to the console forums then. And soon you'll have more cosmetics don't worry console is just lackluster af right now,

all g mate no need, had my fun over there.

its April 1 after all XD
  • JeroenXP1JeroenXP1 ✭✭
    edited April 2018

all g mate no need, had my fun over there.

its April 1 after all XD

Did not know april 1 is on 31 march when you started this spam crap. Don't hide your fixation on a little censorship on april 1 cause dem that is some weak stuff.

• Attack onTitan?
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭

will they be censored?

Wasn't that because.. hmmm... console didn't even have the cash shop enabled yet?????
  • saw this picture of elins...threw-up a little in my mouth... whatever floats your boat I guess... I tried really hard to make an elin gunner... Maybe if I could have turned of the race auto-emotes, don't know...nothing I did could make IT
    less insipid...insipid is the word, not cute...btw Elven female emotes r just as insipid... I gave up a dragon and other goodies when I finally could not stomach her anymore.... But elins are beyond terrible... as are the simpering sounds they make... really should be a race auto emote off switch somewhere... IMHO.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Alluren wrote: »
    saw this picture of elins...threw-up a little in my mouth... whatever floats your boat I guess... I tried really hard to make an elin gunner... Maybe if I could have turned of the race auto-emotes, don't know...nothing I did could make IT
    less insipid...insipid is the word, not cute...btw Elven female emotes r just as insipid... I gave up a dragon and other goodies when I finally could not stomach her anymore.... But elins are beyond terrible... as are the simpering sounds they make... really should be a race auto emote off switch somewhere... IMHO.

You only Emote when you type specific words into chat (with or without the dash). You can change this in the emotes window (I don't believe this has a key by default, should be under Social) and just remove the keywords in each emote to prevent you from emoting when typing words
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    > @seandynamite said:
    > Announcement coming in April!

Any news on this yet?
  • > @seandynamite said:
    > Announcement coming in April!

Any news yet?? I really want another chance at these costumes.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    My prediction, maybe they will make this announcement either tomorrow, next week on either Update day or Thursday, or by the end of April
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. Pics?
    As for the elin censors, they actually did it sort of a favor. The old uncensored stuff is so seam broken that some outfits look like mechanical puppets. The only thing I don't like about the censor is that the shorts are usually not colorable to match with the rest of the outfit.

will they be censored?

He's probably referencing the Korea to NA censorship on the fashion coupon costumes. *Rolls eyes*
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

will they be censored?

He's probably referencing the Korea to NA censorship on the fashion coupon costumes. *Rolls eyes*

He was actually angry about console having a very strict filter in the chat and I guess he found out about the censored fashion coupons too and went on a rampage on the forums and then backpedaled and claimed it was all "an april fools joke" that continued happening 2 days after april fools.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its unfortunate that EME never went back on censorship. TERA is a game rated M for mature, and to this date, i still see no point on keeping not just elins, but also human females, castanic females, and high elf females, censored. There are other games out there that are much more scandalous than TERA in terms of showing skin, mostly on females, I'm looking at you Blade and Soul, and came to the USA market completely uncensored, even after they applied some very "questionable" changes to their loli class, the lyn, by doing the exact same thing TERA did with elins: plastic surgery to the chest (when using specific swimsuits)

I understand that where the censorship was much more heavy, was on elins, due to controversy on the American market, about topics we veteran players know all too well. But censoring was dropped some years ago when EME realized it would bring localization of items much faster. Plus, the textures they used for censoring, are extremely awful, poorly made, and look more like body paint.

Its highly unlikely that EME will de censor the game, mostly because of the controversy some elin cloth armors can cause among the Console playerbase, but its 2018, its high time EME reverts the censorship imo. That of course is, if they want to stop PC people from modding, which is against the rules. I am sure they are well aware of this, and yet, do nothing about it. Best course of action to stop people from de censoring the game on their own, is to de censor the game for everyone by reverting back the censorship done.

Still, to go back to the topic at hand, I still stand for my initial prediction of the news about licensed costumes by 3rd party being released either tomorrow or the next week, or by the end of April. Knowing EME, they will probably hold the news until the end of April, or even after April, and put a lame excuse about how they could not deliver the news on time. But thats just me judging from past experiences, they could nail it this time, and looking at how Console TERA is bringing a lot of new players in, they could make money out of some licensed stuff.