[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

any news on the upcoming new 3rd company costumes?

Comments

• NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    snipcats~
    The censor issue is already a closed case. Nothing will or should be done by now. Most people go for cosmetic outfits anyway, so bringing in work to uncensor a set of starter armors is pretty much a null point. Heck, even modders stopped updating the uncensors because they see no point at all with all the cash shop offers. So really, what I could really vouch for, is to put a bit more effort in what they censored, to make it on par with the quality of the rest of the game. BUT, what I just said also applies to even that. So this is a subject best left behind.

As for modding, it's not that it's illegal. It's more on the line of the moderators here not going on witch hunts against known modders if said modders don't bring the subject to these forums. And also, any calls for technical help here pretty much require the player to be using a vanilla client (this includes also ini tweaks, which count as mods). Because as I experienced, so many issues with people needing this or that specific tech help could be attributed to them modding their game without the full knowledge or precautions of what they were doing. So it's logical that the forum disallows the subject, to be able to work with everyone on the exact same page and solve issues quicker. So again, another subject best left closed and behind.
  • @seandynamite

Hello Sean, any news on this?
  • I'm curious as to which costumes this is talking about.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fanciful wrote: »
    I'm curious as to which costumes this is talking about.

A possible come back of the Hello Kitty costume collection that was offered for a very limited time in the past. EME has to make arrangements with Sanrio to be able to sell them again in TERA, but until that happens, those costumes and accessories, are gone forever and will never return.

I would assume that the 3rd party licensed costumes they talk about will be different than hello kitty.
  • Oh I know about the Hello Kitty costumes. For some reason I thought this thread was talking about new ones. I'm an avid follower of tera fashion (even if I can't play the game atm), so I was wondering if maybe this was talking about something I hadn't heard about.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weren't the Hello Kitty costumes, reskins of already available ones? I never got any of them though I got a bunch of RNG boxes (all of them gave me pots) but I did get one of the costumes these were based on. I still keep a few of those boxes on my inventory, as a silent reminder to never buy rng boxes again.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    Weren't the Hello Kitty costumes, reskins of already available ones? I never got any of them though I got a bunch of RNG boxes (all of them gave me pots) but I did get one of the costumes these were based on. I still keep a few of those boxes on my inventory, as a silent reminder to never buy rng boxes again.

Pretty much reskins, slightly altered but mostly reskinned.

Still, was a quite cute reskin anyway and Hello Kitty stamped panties for my cute Castanic would be nice
  • ElinLove wrote: »

Still, was a quite cute reskin anyway and Hello Kitty stamped panties for my cute Castanic would be nice

What's this? ElinLove playing something other than an elin? Sacrilege!
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I would love a return of the hello kitty costumes.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »

In my defense she has Elin voice, +2 thighs and sometimes the puppy ears item
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭

Still not enough tail.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭

And Elin mask?
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »

Still not enough tail.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

And Elin mask?

Stop crushing my dreams!!!
  • @eme staffs

any news on this? yall said ya gonna announce it sometime around April. tis midst of April already..
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    yea would love to have some news on this pls ty

@CobaltDragon
    @seandynamite