[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

any news on the upcoming new 3rd company costumes?

12346

Comments

  • DXM wrote: »
    Announcement coming in April!
    Well, April has passed.

    Astute observation. Let's say May instead.
  • AbstractCHAbstractCH ✭✭✭
    My guess is the costume is the mystery item release on calendar? Only thing that would makes, hence why bad things would happen if he spoiled something for anniversary events.
  • HakuryuuDomHakuryuuDom ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Surprised no one has said anything about this in this thread: Attack on Titan will most likely be the 3rd party item, it has been released in JP/TW/EU/RU TERA
    heres a link to the JTERA promo page: https://tera-hangame.pmang.jp/info/evecam/2018/collabo_shingeki/index?day=180502&position=bg_link
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprised no one has said anything about this in this thread: Attack on Titan will most likely be the 3rd party item, it has been released in JP/TW/EU/RU TERA, and is already in our client
    heres a link to the JTERA promo page: https://tera-hangame.pmang.jp/info/evecam/2018/collabo_shingeki/index?day=180502&position=bg_link

    You will get in big trouble for Datamining and posting it on the Official forums. Better remove your picture. It is against the ToS and the forum rules.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    only 1 week. Hmm, is time to save up :)

    Also, @seandynamite It says Potatos, special keys, How will you guys merchandise this? Can we get a peek at it? like, Will you hide the scout uniform with the blades at the sides, behind millions of layers of RNG? The regular scout uniform will be for direct purchase? What do you mean by potatos o-o (I'm not a big fan of Attack on Titan so im kinda lost :) )
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Nopi wrote: »
    Cool, cool. Direct purchase or rng box?

    Well JTera and EU Tera both had the costumes in RNG lootboxes. Although EU Tera is actually doing an event in-game where you can participate to actually get the costume in-game without gambling for it, I'm not sure on the specifics however.

    Unless EME suddenly turn into absolute saints, I doubt there'll be any method of direct purchase. Especially because of the wording on the news post, "tasty potatoes, special keys" are consumables to stuff the boxes with in the other versions. The potato's are HP pot's, and the keys are goddess blessings.

    I'd imagine the lootboxes will end up being bought in bulk by the whales, with a few of the costumes being sold on the broker for really high prices, bought out by merchants, then said merchants will probably drip-feed them into the broker in a few months for 500k-1M.
    Best buy 'em early while there's a surplus from the people gambling for them, before the merchants buy them out and they skyrocket in price.
  • > @LagIncarnate said:
    > Nopi wrote: »
    >
    > Cool, cool. Direct purchase or rng box?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Well JTera and EU Tera both had the costumes in RNG lootboxes. Although EU Tera is actually doing an event in-game where you can participate to actually get the costume in-game without gambling for it, I'm not sure on the specifics however.
    >
    > Unless EME suddenly turn into absolute saints, I doubt there'll be any method of direct purchase. Especially because of the wording on the news post, "tasty potatoes, special keys" are consumables to stuff the boxes with in the other versions. The potato's are HP pot's, and the keys are goddess blessings.
    >
    > I'd imagine the lootboxes will end up being bought in bulk by the whales, with a few of the costumes being sold on the broker for really high prices, bought out by merchants, then said merchants will probably drip-feed them into the broker in a few months for 500k-1M.
    > Best buy 'em early while there's a surplus from the people gambling for them, before the merchants buy them out and they skyrocket in price.

    :sadface:
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    Cool, cool. Direct purchase or rng box?

    Well JTera and EU Tera both had the costumes in RNG lootboxes. Although EU Tera is actually doing an event in-game where you can participate to actually get the costume in-game without gambling for it, I'm not sure on the specifics however.

    Unless EME suddenly turn into absolute saints, I doubt there'll be any method of direct purchase. Especially because of the wording on the news post, "tasty potatoes, special keys" are consumables to stuff the boxes with in the other versions. The potato's are HP pot's, and the keys are goddess blessings.

    I'd imagine the lootboxes will end up being bought in bulk by the whales, with a few of the costumes being sold on the broker for really high prices, bought out by merchants, then said merchants will probably drip-feed them into the broker in a few months for 500k-1M.
    Best buy 'em early while there's a surplus from the people gambling for them, before the merchants buy them out and they skyrocket in price.

    Yeah. That's not how I'd like these to be released. It would be Hello Kitty all over again. But let's still give the benefit of the doubt. :)
  • VorlonVorlon ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Probably buy a lot of these boxes/drop items to sell. Only thing I want are the emotes. Anyone know if there are any dances included in the drop list?
  • latest?cb=20160817151144
    also what r the mystery item reveals on the May calendar schedule? do they have anything to do with this or more 3rd party costumes?
  • Absolute saints, you say? Hmmmm....
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolute saints, you say? Hmmmm....

    Hmmmm indeed.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    Cool, cool. Direct purchase or rng box?

    Well JTera and EU Tera both had the costumes in RNG lootboxes. Although EU Tera is actually doing an event in-game where you can participate to actually get the costume in-game without gambling for it, I'm not sure on the specifics however.

    Unless EME suddenly turn into absolute saints, I doubt there'll be any method of direct purchase. Especially because of the wording on the news post, "tasty potatoes, special keys" are consumables to stuff the boxes with in the other versions. The potato's are HP pot's, and the keys are goddess blessings.

    I'd imagine the lootboxes will end up being bought in bulk by the whales, with a few of the costumes being sold on the broker for really high prices, bought out by merchants, then said merchants will probably drip-feed them into the broker in a few months for 500k-1M.
    Best buy 'em early while there's a surplus from the people gambling for them, before the merchants buy them out and they skyrocket in price.

    Well, we do have our hair style vouchers completely non-RNG with choice by the player to both apply and select. I do hope they go with this route.
Sign In or Register to comment.