Please,warriors...

If i end playing a warrior, i do not like to wait 50 levels for the defensive stance. On the old Tera PC, the warriors learn the defensive stance at level 12. Assault stance is ok,but i played a warrior a bit on PC long time ago and i enjoyed a lot the cross parry skill.

Comments

• Kestrel36Kestrel36 ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I just noticed this today. Last time I played a warrior we could tank from early on. I rolled one to level as a tank today and now we don’t get any of the tanking skills until 52. :disappointed: I think this changed a while back for pc players but it still sucks.
  • In truth though, what happens is you don't need tanks for low level dungeons.

I have tanked a dungeon on my slayer. A healer and some dodging is all you need.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Nemmar wrote: »
    In truth though, what happens is you don't need tanks for low level dungeons.

I have tanked a dungeon on my slayer. A healer and some dodging is all you need.
    Not only for dungeons,for solo content i was enjoying the warrior tank on PC on low lvls cus cross parry skill helped me for low lvl BAMs . Now on Ps4 i must wait to level 52. It is a shet. The cross parry skill is what makes warrior special for me.

• Most low level tanks are derp anyway. Had my fair share trying to heal them through stupidity. But same can go for dps as well. Standing in obvious floor aoes that's a high dot. They expect me to heal them while they stay in it but nope. They'll learn to move with a hefty rez bill.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    Most low level tanks are derp anyway. Had my fair share trying to heal them through stupidity. But same can go for dps as well. Standing in obvious floor aoes that's a high dot. They expect me to heal them while they stay in it but nope. They'll learn to move with a hefty rez bill.
    Not all tanks are "derps" . I enjoy tanking since low lvls and a good tank know how to do his work. Now with that change,i am obliged to play lancer or berserker,more towards berserker cus i want to dps too.

• ViftsVifts ✭✭
    This is a reasonable thread because I can't trust anyone in leveling dungeons to hold aggro so I prefer to just warrior tank myself
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Vifts wrote: »
    This is a reasonable thread because I can't trust anyone in leveling dungeons to hold aggro so I prefer to just warrior tank myself
    Yeah but with that change you must wait till lvl 52 for tanking. And that is a s h i t cus warrior tank is unique,light armor and defensive skills while doing considerable damage. Warrior dps is ok for me but i want a block skill. Warrior remembers me a gladiator of lineage 2,one of my tavorite classes in that game.

Maybe devs must take care this thread.

• Too many warriors running around anyways. Running low level dungeons with 3 warriors already.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    36EFJJ5E7D wrote: »
    Too many warriors running around anyways. Running low level dungeons with 3 warriors already.
    Killing the bosses should be easy is not it?

• > @TLX said:
    > 36EFJJ5E7D wrote: »
    >
    > Too many warriors running around anyways. Running low level dungeons with 3 warriors already.
    >
    >
    >
    > Killing the bosses should be easy is not it?

Deeps isn't what you would think it would be. They share edge.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    > @TLX said:
    >
    > Too many warriors running around anyways. Running low level dungeons with 3 warriors already.
    >
    >
    >
    > Killing the bosses should be easy is not it?

Deeps isn't what you would think it would be. They share edge.
    Lol whut? Impossible. All warriors spend their own edge bar unless i miss something.

• > @TLX said:
    >
    > > @TLX said:
    > > 36EFJJ5E7D wrote: »
    > >
    > > Too many warriors running around anyways. Running low level dungeons with 3 warriors already.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Killing the bosses should be easy is not it?
    >
    > Deeps isn't what you would think it would be. They share edge.
    >
    >
    >
    > Lol whut? Impossible. All warriors spend their own edge bar unless i miss something.

You miss something
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    > @TLX said:
    >
    > > @TLX said:
    > > 36EFJJ5E7D wrote: »
    > >
    > > Too many warriors running around anyways. Running low level dungeons with 3 warriors already.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Killing the bosses should be easy is not it?
    >
    > Deeps isn't what you would think it would be. They share edge.
    >
    >
    >
    > Lol whut? Impossible. All warriors spend their own edge bar unless i miss something.

You miss something
    I must check myself this. Maybe you spend edge too much and you think the other warriors spend it for you. Cus if two lancers are in party, they share the defense skill bar too?

• Lol no. They scythe and the 10 edge is gone. There's no mistaking it. I've never played lancer.
  • Hell theres even a thread on here suggesting they allow the edge to build up on the warrior instead of the enemy to avoid this problem. Thread is like a week old