[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes

EME's practices, lack of communication, and false advertising already leading to people being warned

12467

Comments

  • Yah some stupid arguments. If you pay for something and dont get what you paid for its wrong. Its a really simple concept.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to Tera Online! PC players have been dealing with the lack of transparency and communication ever since console was announced.
    EME is understaffed and their organization is lackluster.
  • DatGeekDatGeek ✭✭✭
    I don't care if they are understaffed or run by one single person. False advertisement is false advertisement and false advertisement is illegal in my country and most other countries in Europe. There's no way around it. :)
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    DatGeek wrote: »
    I don't care if they are understaffed or run by one single person. False advertisement is false advertisement and false advertisement is illegal in my country and most other countries in Europe. There's no way around it. :)

    And I'm not disagreeing at the least. I'm just saying they're incompetent and that your hopes shouldn't be up because pc players have been dealing with this version of the company for quite a while now, patiently waiting for them to get better or whatever.
  • The majority of posts echo my sentiments exactly, but I will add...

    Communicaton is key, SO important particularly when it comes to an MMO a genre where word of mouth decides whether a game in the genre lives or dies. Many of us opted towards The Founders hoping to have a joined a game with a team that has the ambition to succeed on consoles, after all it is a big risk but it's also very exciting to have MMOs on console so the support is there, but it's so discourteous to ignore those who want to see you succeed and enjoy a game Bluehole/En masse have clearly worked hard to bring to us, it makes no sense. If En Masse don't have the answers right now, fine, but perhaps let us know that it's something you're at least willing to look into and not leave the issue in limbo.

    Perhaps Jim Sterling needs to get in on this, he is a just voice for this industry and its shady practices, he wants it to succeed, but he will call out [filtered] exactly how it is.
  • Seriously though, why is the company not acknowledging any of these real issues with the game. And not communicating with us. I mean NOTHING at all. This is not how gaming companies run anymore. Its about being as transparent as possible with their customers.

    Im really beginning to think they took our money and ran.
  • > @PremieresFinale said:
    > 456NGF6W5D wrote: »
    >
    > What a joke some angry entitled as$hat jumps online and cries about a game? They has happens with every game ever released.
    >
    > And no that website isn't popular, its no more popular than mmorpg and they both are just a bunch of angry old school gamers.
    >
    > Nobody is going to listen to some as$hat crying about a video game on some random website.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Nobody is going to listen you say? How incorrect you are sir as my friend is one of those people who listened.

    Yeah I'm sure your "friend" did.

    Game is pretty packed today so doesn't look like anyone is missing you or your "friend".
  • > @CG6M5EL9MN said:
    > Seriously though, why is the company not acknowledging any of these real issues with the game. And not communicating with us. I mean NOTHING at all. This is not how gaming companies run anymore. Its about being as transparent as possible with their customers.
    >
    > Im really beginning to think they took our money and ran.

    Actually more and more games will be going this method.

    It doesn't matter if a video game is the official forum or some crap site like reddit or twitter they are all filled with entitled little shits who cry about everything.

    Forums like this are full of desperate kids looking to feel included and get upvotes so they regurgitate thr samd thing over and over just like this thread is doing. Because of this toxic behavior more and more companies are no longer engaging the VOCAL MINORITY that plague the forums.

    You guys created it enjoy being ignorned not only by the majority of gamers but also devs.
  • 456NGF6W5D wrote: »
    > @CG6M5EL9MN said:
    > Seriously though, why is the company not acknowledging any of these real issues with the game. And not communicating with us. I mean NOTHING at all. This is not how gaming companies run anymore. Its about being as transparent as possible with their customers.
    >
    > Im really beginning to think they took our money and ran.

    Actually more and more games will be going this method.

    It doesn't matter if a video game is the official forum or some crap site like reddit or twitter they are all filled with entitled little shits who cry about everything.

    Forums like this are full of desperate kids looking to feel included and get upvotes so they regurgitate thr samd thing over and over just like this thread is doing. Because of this toxic behavior more and more companies are no longer engaging the VOCAL MINORITY that plague the forums.

    You guys created it enjoy being ignorned not only by the majority of gamers but also devs.

    More and more games will be using false advertising?
  • > @Tommy1980 said:
    > 456NGF6W5D wrote: »
    >
    > > @CG6M5EL9MN said:
    > > Seriously though, why is the company not acknowledging any of these real issues with the game. And not communicating with us. I mean NOTHING at all. This is not how gaming companies run anymore. Its about being as transparent as possible with their customers.
    > >
    > > Im really beginning to think they took our money and ran.
    >
    > Actually more and more games will be going this method.
    >
    > It doesn't matter if a video game is the official forum or some crap site like reddit or twitter they are all filled with entitled little shits who cry about everything.
    >
    > Forums like this are full of desperate kids looking to feel included and get upvotes so they regurgitate thr samd thing over and over just like this thread is doing. Because of this toxic behavior more and more companies are no longer engaging the VOCAL MINORITY that plague the forums.
    >
    > You guys created it enjoy being ignorned not only by the majority of gamers but also devs.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > More and more games will be using false advertising?

    Nope not talking to the toxic vocal minority as$hats in the forums who are desperate for attention and upvotes like yourself.
  • edited April 2018
    456NGF6W5D wrote: »
    > @PremieresFinale said:
    > 456NGF6W5D wrote: »
    >
    > What a joke some angry entitled as$hat jumps online and cries about a game? They has happens with every game ever released.
    >
    > And no that website isn't popular, its no more popular than mmorpg and they both are just a bunch of angry old school gamers.
    >
    > Nobody is going to listen to some as$hat crying about a video game on some random website.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Nobody is going to listen you say? How incorrect you are sir as my friend is one of those people who listened.

    Yeah I'm sure your "friend" did.

    Game is pretty packed today so doesn't look like anyone is missing you or your "friend".

    Not that i care about the whole of this arguement but i will say this much....on the official release of a game it does not matter how big the population is, that does not determine the games longevity or active community overall. You can not judge a games popularity or success by such a nonsensical thing. Tera's success or failure is dependant on how active the community stays after a longer period of time most likely years from now. Please go back to school if your going to try to troll the forums and waste other peoples time regarding legitimate concerns of others so you can at the least have an intelligent arguement when you troll. Otherwise all you succeed in doing is showing everyone how moronic you are intellectually.
  • 456NGF6W5D456NGF6W5D ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    > @PremieresFinale said:
    > 456NGF6W5D wrote: »
    >
    > > @PremieresFinale said:
    > > 456NGF6W5D wrote: »
    > >
    > > What a joke some angry entitled as$hat jumps online and cries about a game? They has happens with every game ever released.
    > >
    > > And no that website isn't popular, its no more popular than mmorpg and they both are just a bunch of angry old school gamers.
    > >
    > > Nobody is going to listen to some as$hat crying about a video game on some random website.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Nobody is going to listen you say? How incorrect you are sir as my friend is one of those people who listened.
    >
    > Yeah I'm sure your "friend" did.
    >
    > Game is pretty packed today so doesn't look like anyone is missing you or your "friend".
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Not that i care about the whole of this arguement but i will say this much....on the official release of a game it does not matter how big the population is, that does not determine the games longevity or active community overall. You can not judge a games popularity or success by such a nonsensical thing. Tera's success or failure is dependant on how active the community stays after a longer period of time most likely years from now. Please go back to school if your going to try to troll the forums and waste other peoples time regarding legitimate concerns of others so you can at the least have an intelligent arguement when you troll. Otherwise all you succeed in doing is showing everyone how moronic you are intellectually.

    No showing everyone what moronic is some as$hat like you coming to a forum claiming his invisible "friend" isn't playing a video game because of some random website.

    Sorry little buddy nobody cares you and your invisible "friend" don't like a video game.
  • I find these threads amusing. Mainly to the "Entitlement" gen. I am grateful to those who developed it and brought it on console. That's all. I still enjoy the PC , regardless people will still play. And it is just petty to whine about poor judgement wallet misadventures. No one forced the buy button right?
  • 456NGF6W5D wrote: »
    > @PremieresFinale said:
    > 456NGF6W5D wrote: »
    >
    > > @PremieresFinale said:
    > > 456NGF6W5D wrote: »
    > >
    > > What a joke some angry entitled as$hat jumps online and cries about a game? They has happens with every game ever released.
    > >
    > > And no that website isn't popular, its no more popular than mmorpg and they both are just a bunch of angry old school gamers.
    > >
    > > Nobody is going to listen to some as$hat crying about a video game on some random website.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Nobody is going to listen you say? How incorrect you are sir as my friend is one of those people who listened.
    >
    > Yeah I'm sure your "friend" did.
    >
    > Game is pretty packed today so doesn't look like anyone is missing you or your "friend".
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Not that i care about the whole of this arguement but i will say this much....on the official release of a game it does not matter how big the population is, that does not determine the games longevity or active community overall. You can not judge a games popularity or success by such a nonsensical thing. Tera's success or failure is dependant on how active the community stays after a longer period of time most likely years from now. Please go back to school if your going to try to troll the forums and waste other peoples time regarding legitimate concerns of others so you can at the least have an intelligent arguement when you troll. Otherwise all you succeed in doing is showing everyone how moronic you are intellectually.

    No showing everyone what moronic is some as$hat like you coming to a forum claiming his invisible "friend" isn't playing a video game because of some random website.

    Sorry little buddy nobody cares you and your invisible "friend" don't like a video game.

    Considering the fact that you can only speek for yourself and not others i would say you are completely wrong, and coming to troll on legitimate feedback and opinions only shows how kiddish you are. Grow up lol. What are you two years old? Also calling everyone an as$hat doesn't help your argument at all it only supports the fact that you act like a two year old lol. Apparently all people like you have to do all day is troll on the forums instead of contribute anything of value. So you might want to put some tape over your mouth before you dig yourself an even deeper hole little buddy ;).
  • > @PremieresFinale said:
    > 456NGF6W5D wrote: »
    >
    > > @PremieresFinale said:
    > > 456NGF6W5D wrote: »
    > >
    > > > @PremieresFinale said:
    > > > 456NGF6W5D wrote: »
    > > >
    > > > What a joke some angry entitled as$hat jumps online and cries about a game? They has happens with every game ever released.
    > > >
    > > > And no that website isn't popular, its no more popular than mmorpg and they both are just a bunch of angry old school gamers.
    > > >
    > > > Nobody is going to listen to some as$hat crying about a video game on some random website.
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Nobody is going to listen you say? How incorrect you are sir as my friend is one of those people who listened.
    > >
    > > Yeah I'm sure your "friend" did.
    > >
    > > Game is pretty packed today so doesn't look like anyone is missing you or your "friend".
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Not that i care about the whole of this arguement but i will say this much....on the official release of a game it does not matter how big the population is, that does not determine the games longevity or active community overall. You can not judge a games popularity or success by such a nonsensical thing. Tera's success or failure is dependant on how active the community stays after a longer period of time most likely years from now. Please go back to school if your going to try to troll the forums and waste other peoples time regarding legitimate concerns of others so you can at the least have an intelligent arguement when you troll. Otherwise all you succeed in doing is showing everyone how moronic you are intellectually.
    >
    > No showing everyone what moronic is some as$hat like you coming to a forum claiming his invisible "friend" isn't playing a video game because of some random website.
    >
    > Sorry little buddy nobody cares you and your invisible "friend" don't like a video game.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Considering the fact that you can only speek for yourself and not others i would say you are completely wrong, and coming to troll on legitimate feedback and opinions only shows how kiddish you are. Grow up lol. What are you two years old? Also calling everyone an as$hat doesn't help your argument at all it only supports the fact that you act like a two year old lol. Apparently all people like you have to do all day is troll on the forums instead of contribute anything of value. So you might want to put some tape over your mouth before you dig yourself an even deeper hole little buddy ;).

    I don't call everyone an As$hat just the Cancers to video games like you.

    Btw its "speak" before you try and question a persons intelligence maybe you should try and finish the 2nd grade. Talk about digging a hole you moron.
Sign In or Register to comment.