[TERA PC] Kaia’s War—the latest content update for TERA PC—is now live! This patch brings a host of improvements to PvP, including increased rewards for battleground victories and Civil Unrest: Velika. Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v92_notes

EME's practices, lack of communication, and false advertising already leading to people being warned

123457»

Comments

• > @Dreissea said:
    > In regards to the character-bound items, I will say that staff are being generous when it comes to recovering those items even due to noob mistakes. I bought my husband the founder's pack and he claimed everything on one character, but deleted it after deciding he wanted to play as a different class (his other spot was already filled.)
    >
    > It was after he deleted his character that he realized the mount was character-bound and his other characters didn't have access to it. I encouraged him to send in a support ticket, and they will be transferring the items from the deleted character to his current character, so I think they are being more than fair on that account, as the item description did warn that the item was character-locked.

None of this would even be an issue if it was account bound in the first place lol.

• Oh go do the millenials thing and start a petition, maybe threaten a lawsuit. Nothing they did was " illegal ". Kids like you should really stay in school.[/quote]

Bahahaha this made me laugh out loud. This whole thread is almost as bad as the one I just saw. Your servers are down, give us free emp. Get a freaking job. I get a miscommunication about the daily 15 emp is kinda a big deal. Wouldn’t of stoped me from buying a founder pack. But why the hell should they worry about a couple of angry baby’s writing reviews on a site? Bahahaha get a grin guy. They love it. It’s free press. It doesn’t matter if it’s good or bad. It’s word of mouth. It gets you talking about the game. Sure you might say yeah they messed up text and it made me so mad, but then your friend replies, how is the game play? It’s a lot of fun and bam. They just got a new player. All from your [filtered] comment. So you see bad comments or good comments it doesn’t matter.

Plus I’ll end on this. They give you a free mount for every character with your founder pack purchase. Plus if you actually added up what you got in your founders pack you would know it’s a good deal. But like this gentleman said above. You young kids think the world owes you something and you want everything for nothing. I’m more than satisfied with my supreme pack purchase. If you would get off the internet and stop crying about what you didn’t get and played the game, you would find out that there are options to get free mounts for just playing. But I’m sure that far to difficult for you. Sounds like you rather buy to earn anyways. So do us all a favor and go play neverwinter or DCU we don’t need baby’s like you in our community.

To my actual fellow gamers, happy gaming and I’ll see you in game.
  • DatGeekDatGeek ✭✭✭
    @AELWX5EH7D

Stop defending them. They won't reward you for it, period.

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT IS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT AND IS ILLEGAL IN MOST EUROPEAN COUNTRIES. Not sure what rock you're living under, but out in the real world, that is how it works in business and sales. There are laws that protect customers against this for a reason.

It's not about whether or not they made a mistake, it's the fact that they covered it up and kept on selling the founder packs to people who read the info from the website after clicking on the images, revealing that they'd get a daily EMP bonus etc rather than coming out right away saying that there's been a mistake with the founder packs. That's what makes this an actual, serious issue.

They kept that information out in the open for DAYS before they removed it.

It doesn't matter what you think or say, the fact is that it is false advertisement as long as they advertise one thing then change the information and details after people have bought the product. I've worked in business and i know what i'm talking about, which is more than what can be said of you.

No, bad publicity is bad publicity and bad publicity is bad for the company as well as the developers, because it highlights not only the overlaying issues, but also the lack of trust, which is hard to earn in the industry today.

No, if i add up everything i got, only the 10k EMP is a good deal because the rest is only useable on one character, but if i go and buy two AAA which is roughly the same price as one ultimate pack, i get the same items whenever i create a new character. Mounts, titles and pets in both games, get it?

Finally: I suggest you go and educate yourself and get a proper job before you bash those of us who's got an actual business degree and more, who knows what we're talking about.
  • 456NGF6W5D456NGF6W5D ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    > @DatGeek said:
    > @AELWX5EH7D
    >
    > Stop defending them. They won't reward you for it, period.
    >
    > FALSE ADVERTISEMENT IS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT AND IS ILLEGAL IN MOST EUROPEAN COUNTRIES. Not sure what rock you're living under, but out in the real world, that is how it works in business and sales. There are laws that protect customers against this for a reason.
    >
    > It's not about whether or not they made a mistake, it's the fact that they covered it up and kept on selling the founder packs to people who read the info from the website after clicking on the images, revealing that they'd get a daily EMP bonus etc rather than coming out right away saying that there's been a mistake with the founder packs. That's what makes this an actual, serious issue.
    >
    > They kept that information out in the open for DAYS before they removed it.
    >
    > It doesn't matter what you think or say, the fact is that it is false advertisement as long as they advertise one thing then change the information and details after people have bought the product. I've worked in business and i know what i'm talking about, which is more than what can be said of you.
    >
    > No, bad publicity is bad publicity and bad publicity is bad for the company as well as the developers, because it highlights not only the overlaying issues, but also the lack of trust, which is hard to earn in the industry today.
    >
    > No, if i add up everything i got, only the 10k EMP is a good deal because the rest is only useable on one character, but if i go and buy two AAA which is roughly the same price as one ultimate pack, i get the same items whenever i create a new character. Mounts, titles and pets in both games, get it?
    >
    > Finally: I suggest you go and educate yourself and get a proper job before you bash those of us who's got an actual business degree and more, who knows what we're talking about.

Haha I love as$hats who jump online behind an anonymous handle and claim they have things like a "business degree". Well little buddy why don't you take that "degree" start a petition, how about a lawsuit, oh make some signs and wave them in the streets. You go get them Mr. "Educated".

Btw I typed this from the international space station.
  • I myself bought a founders pack...overall happy with the purchase. However, not happy that i purchase emp and get nothing.......
  • Il be honest, I just want guilds to work lol
  • > @PremieresFinale said:
    > 456NGF6W5D wrote: »
    >
    > > @PremieresFinale said:
    > > 456NGF6W5D wrote: »
    > >
    > > > @thatguy2130 said:
    > > > @Denommenator
    > > >
    > > > I understand that the account bound system simply isn't in place yet on console, nor is the daily emp bonus.
    > > > However, I do believe that it is within the power of the developers to make other work arounds that would satisfy the desired end result.
    > > >
    > > > For example: Okay you can't give a daily 10 or 15 emp or whatever? Fine... just give a blanket lump sum of emp to all the elite/founders that should be entitled to it. So if it was supposed to be 10 per day for 30 days, give them 3000 off the back. Problem solved.
    > > >
    > > > As for account bound mounts? Well, why not just give everyone 8 (or whatever the max amount of characters is) bound mounts instead of 1. That way they have enough for all their potential characters.
    > > >
    > > > Now everyone is happy and you don't have a mess on your hands. You can thank me later.
    > >
    > > And this class is why the majority of gamers never step foot in these forums. We are dealing with people who can't even do simple math. How are people expected to have a logical conversation with them. 10 emp for 30 days does NOT equal 3000! Lol
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > And this is why YOU shouldn't step foot in these forums sir. Because your stupid enough to base the entire forum community off of one person who can't do math. I mean really? You're in the forums too don't forget so perhaps you shouldn't talk about yourself like that as you are considered a part of the group you just insulted lol. If you wan't logic you will have to look elsewhere considering you obviously have none due to that huge contradiction you just created on your own reply.
    >
    > Nah I'm part of the majority of gamers but I come to the forums for entertainment and to educate those crying with facts.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Suuuuure xD Keep telling yourself that lol.

Dude you are a [filtered].