[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

[Closed]

Comments

• bump......
  • bump......
  • bump......
  • bump......
  • bump......
  • bump......
  • Let me check the server I have my chars on, also just started rewatching that series once I heard s2 was on the way after the 3 specials.
  • DWCNXEPCJF wrote: »
    Let me check the server I have my chars on, also just started rewatching that series once I heard s2 was on the way after the 3 specials.

sure np

and yea there's like a 4 ep special out right now thats like a prologue for the official s2
  • > @Shadhowe said:
    > DWCNXEPCJF wrote: »
    >
    > Let me check the server I have my chars on, also just started rewatching that series once I heard s2 was on the way after the 3 specials.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > sure np
    >
    > and yea there's like a 4 ep special out right now thats like a prologue for the official s2

Oh nice, 4, sweet, also yeah same server name is, Generic
  • DWCNXEPCJF wrote: »
    > @Shadhowe said:
    > DWCNXEPCJF wrote: »
    >
    > Let me check the server I have my chars on, also just started rewatching that series once I heard s2 was on the way after the 3 specials.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > sure np
    >
    > and yea there's like a 4 ep special out right now thats like a prologue for the official s2

Oh nice, 4, sweet, also yeah same server name is, Generic

Cool, just apply whenever and we'll accept ya in and you'll see the discord link as well
  • bump......
  • bump......
  • My husband and I are currently looking for a guild to join, but can only really play on sundays and mondays (our days off). How active is the guild and when are most guild events held?
  • Forgot to mention we are also in the Pacific Time zone and generally play in the afternoon/evening/night times.
  • bump......