[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Dead and unable to reive

2»

Comments

• This happend to me just now! If anyone is around the lake of tears in poporia or how its spelled and see a dead chick laying on the bridge , feel fre to revive, that would have been much appriciated! My character name is Asthera!
    Thank you and I hope they fix this bug! :)
  • SakkySakky ✭✭
    I would include the server your on and region. you can also make a support ticket at http://support.enmasse.com/tera/tickets/submit
  • I'm also having the same problem. I logged a ticket a few days ago and nothing has happened.
    If by chance a kind soul would like to resurrect me. I'm currently in Felbane on CH1 in Shakan's Revenge. My name is Keragan.
  • This is truly BS.
    EN MASSE FIX YOUR GAME
    This just happened to me and this is just not right.
    Shut your game down and and fix the bugs.
  • edited April 2018
    Yeah same here... Im dead outside an instance but not only that, Im floating like 7 feet in the air so people cannot res me.
    And I literally made lvl65 10minutes ago on this character.... f-m-l

Edit - that half hour timer better fking work or my PS4 will get to know the term "curb-stomped"
  • Hard restart works usually, when you log back in you have the option to log back in.
  • So unless someone revives you there's no other ways to revive yourself?
    Im at cliffs of insanity ruinous manor can someone please come revive me thank you
  • Had something similar happen to me today. My game crashed while I was inside the Celestial Arena. When I logged back in my character was dead inside the arena, but I had no way to revive myself. I sent a ticket to customer support, but I'm still waiting for a response. Is the 30 minute timer a real thing? I logged on to the 2nd character I made, but I'll let the game sit for 30 if that's what it takes to get my 65 character up again.

b3WO5Sd.jpg
  • Well I finished up some quests on my 2nd character and hopped back on to my main with the intention of letting the game sit for 30 minutes if I had to. Instead I found my character alive again in Highborn. So I guess the issue was resolved for now.