[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

ENDGAME: Imporant Question!

Hello,

i just reached item lvl 414 in a day and not sure what to do next.
all i can do is farming the vanguards 2x solo arena 2x solo dungeon, isle of dawn daily q, 1x pvp battle and thats it!
Just got nothing to do left..
So iam curious to know how i can spend my time in tera if i did these things which can be done in 2 hours.
Whats the actual endgame content in this game?
i like to do pvp but the Qs are really long for single arena, fraywind doesnt even open yet.
iam bored already come on?!

Comments

• VoidBlueVoidBlue ✭✭✭
    This is why people have alts, you can do all this on up to 16 characters per server :)
  • VoidBlue wrote: »
    This is why people have alts, you can do all this on up to 16 characters per server :)

Not everyone has that many character slots though, and many dont want to dump time into a class they'll never play
  • VoidBlueVoidBlue ✭✭✭
    Oh I know, just letting you know what you could be doing. I read this on PC, and this is pretty much what everyone on PC does from what I heard.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Make alts....Do it again

That's the content
  • Can u mule ur stuff between characters? If yes how? Bank ?
  • Lol you didnt do that in a day. IF ITS POSSIBLE to advance that far that fast then its done by an expert at speed leveling and gearing and wouldnt need to ask this question. Idc if you played all 24 hours of the "day".
  • > @36EFJJ5E7D said:
    > Lol you didnt do that in a day. IF ITS POSSIBLE to advance that far that fast then its done by an expert at speed leveling and gearing and wouldnt need to ask this question. Idc if you played all 24 hours of the "day".

1 day 1-60
    1 day 60 a 65 + item level 414
    It's really easy
    And this is my second character..
  • > @GRTF94KWC7 said:
    > > @36EFJJ5E7D said:
    > > Lol you didnt do that in a day. IF ITS POSSIBLE to advance that far that fast then its done by an expert at speed leveling and gearing and wouldnt need to ask this question. Idc if you played all 24 hours of the "day".
    >
    > 1 day 1-60
    > 1 day 60 a 65 + item level 414
    > It's really easy
    > And this is my second character..
    >
    >

Ok and do you have questions about what to do next?

The point of my post is that if you are familiar enough with the game to get that far that fast you arent confused about what comes next.

He either didnt get that far that fast or did and wanted to brag about it.

I have 4 characters. I'll admit you can get to 20 and start dungeons in about an hour. But after that its 20-30 minutes a dungeon and at most 3 levels a dungeon. Farm bams is slower than that. So I still dont really see how people do 60 or 65 in a day unless they literally sit and play one character for 12 hours straight.

And I wouldnt say thats easy bc my eyes would bleed.
  • > @36EFJJ5E7D said:
    > > @GRTF94KWC7 said:
    > > > @36EFJJ5E7D said:
    > > > Lol you didnt do that in a day. IF ITS POSSIBLE to advance that far that fast then its done by an expert at speed leveling and gearing and wouldnt need to ask this question. Idc if you played all 24 hours of the "day".
    > >
    > > 1 day 1-60
    > > 1 day 60 a 65 + item level 414
    > > It's really easy
    > > And this is my second character..
    > >
    > >
    >
    > Ok and do you have questions about what to do next?
    >
    > The point of my post is that if you are familiar enough with the game to get that far that fast you arent confused about what comes next.
    >
    > He either didnt get that far that fast or did and wanted to brag about it.
    >
    > I have 4 characters. I'll admit you can get to 20 and start dungeons in about an hour. But after that its 20-30 minutes a dungeon and at most 3 levels a dungeon. Farm bams is slower than that. So I still dont really see how people do 60 or 65 in a day unless they literally sit and play one character for 12 hours straight.
    >
    > And I wouldnt say thats easy bc my eyes would bleed.

Tip: have friends
    To Q dung and kumas.

It's my second char so I knew how to reach item level quick but what I dont is what's left for me to do in this game. That's all mate
  • I mean if you can get to 60 in a few hours tell me what I'm doing wrong lol. If you say dungeons and bam farming you are lying lol.

Now if you are talking about 8am to 8pm thats cool man I have a job lol
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    Y3KNMM73GK wrote: »
    Hello,

i just reached item lvl 414 in a day and not sure what to do next.
    all i can do is farming the vanguards 2x solo arena 2x solo dungeon, isle of dawn daily q, 1x pvp battle and thats it!
    Just got nothing to do left..
    So iam curious to know how i can spend my time in tera if i did these things which can be done in 2 hours.
    Whats the actual endgame content in this game?
    i like to do pvp but the Qs are really long for single arena, fraywind doesnt even open yet.
    iam bored already come on?!
    2 hours and top? Tell me your secret.

• Yeah if I had 4 friends on this game during esely access back to back queing dungeons maybe that would be different. I feel like if you need a group to back to back que dungeons with no wait then you shouldn't say its easy.

I'm just saying from the perspective of someone whos doing everything you are with no one to play with lol. I have pal on the game and he got on at launch yesterday. We are going to make a guild and recruit people so maybe one day ill be able to speed level like you guys lol.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    World record to levelling to 65 is 3hours (as of recorded, go google it, it's Ninja levelling on PC)

Queing for dungeons while farming Vanguard bams are rapid ways of levelling (Exp boosters mandatory).

Around the time people hit GL, people often move to focus more on Bams or, more often than not, the mob vanguards as same spawn very rapidly and/or grouped up enough, making it fast to gather and kill instantly, turn in and do it again.

Having friends to cut que times until you hit the threshold of dungeons taking awhile to clear (GL *glares*) and those dungeons, killing in groups is fast as they can kill while you turn in

Once you hit 60, it's smooth sailing and you can have some 65 friends carry you through Sabex/Catacombs for faster clears while you do the Story quests/More bams while waiting for their cooldowns

back to OP: If you're not in Imperator or Ambush gear, got abit more to go (I forget which gear is 414)
  • 456NGF6W5D456NGF6W5D ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Get to max level on hours cries nothing to do. Priceless.
  • 456NGF6W5D456NGF6W5D ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Every game always has these kids who powerlevel to max and then cry there isn't anything to do. How about go back and complete all the content you skipped or maybe go outside.