Character deletion in process?!

Decided to delete one of my characters and its saying that the deletion is in process. Previous characters I've deleted up to this point were deleted instantly. How long does it take to process?!

Comments

• Just seen the date. So now we have to wait a whole day to have a character deleted to start another. Sounds like a way to make money buying additional character slots if you ask me. pitiful.
  • Out of curiosity, was the character you were trying to delete a Reaper class?
  • jwfreem wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, was the character you were trying to delete a Reaper class?

No it was my priest. Sold all of its gear too. So no point in keeping him at this point either,
  • Level 40 is the cutoff. Its to keep you from making a rash decision in a moment of frustration and has already saved one of my characters lol.
  • kk The reason I ask is the exact same thing happened to me but when i created a Reaper. However the very next day I was creating something....cant remember what and had no issues deleting after i created. I'm not sure what triggers having to wait to delete a character. Maybe characters that have left the initial zone? a flaw/bug? no clue why that comes up and most of the time it doesn't. I doubt its a ploy to get you to buy more character slots though due to the fact it isn't a constant issue.
  • 36EFJJ5E7D wrote: »
    Level 40 is the cutoff. Its to keep you from making a rash decision in a moment of frustration and has already saved one of my characters lol.

Ah there it is. I figured there was a trigger of some sort. Makes sense being Reapers start at lvl 50.

• I just told you the trigger. If you level a character past 40 you have to wait. If its a reaper it starts past 40.
  • lol there is a delay between you and I talking. I was still typing while you responded lol.
  • lol gotcha
  • Thanks for clarifying this situation. And I apologize about the remark about it being pitiful. :#
  • Is there a way to get back the characters that you mistakenly deleted
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    L64JR9NH9E wrote: »
    Is there a way to get back the characters that you mistakenly deleted

You're always welcome to create a support ticket and ask for a character to be restored. Also, please don't necro old threads. If needed, you may create a new one. I will be closing this thread as a result, but I hope I answered your question or at least directed you in the right direction.
This discussion has been closed.