Only a 7yo Girl can be a Ninja and Reaper WHY?

Why on earth would you force people to play the creepy [filtered] little girl race (Elin) in order to play cool classes like a Ninja and a Reaper? This is some very creepy stuff that makes no Sense!!!! Why En Masse Why?

Comments

• ZalmZalm ✭✭✭
    This is a korean fan service mmo. Thats why.
  • Are you saying Korean’s are all pedophiles?
  • T9HACPMN69T9HACPMN69 ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    > @Zalm said:
    > This is a korean fan service mmo. Thats why.

This is creepy as f. I have many of my guild members complaining they don’t want to be a tiny child as there avatar

This is some pedifile s&@$!
  • K4TDCYEPR6K4TDCYEPR6 ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Because the Elin race more or less saved this game from going under in Korea so they pushed as much content out for them as possible.

Cute sells much more then sexy in asia.
  • lolwatlolwat ✭✭✭
    Anyone who says they are 7 years old can be immediately disregarded as ignorant or trolling. Try harder.
  • ZalmZalm ✭✭✭
    No, not all koreans are. Thats a stereotype and even worse, a wrong one.

Second, creepy or not, it sells.

Lastly, they arent children elins are adults that look like kids.
  • > @lolwat said:
    > Anyone who says they are 7 years old can be immediately disregarded as ignorant or trolling. Try harder.

Ok how old do they look to you? 10,12?

If you want to be the little girl fine, but whoever decided to force people to play as one should be on a [filtered] offenders list somewhere!
  • ZalmZalm ✭✭✭
    No, they arent children. Thats the point. Elin are like elves, they age very slowly, so they look the same age for years.
  • > @Zalm said:
    > No, they arent children. Thats the point. Elin are like elves, they age very slowly, so they look the same age for years.

They look like children thats not cool, idgaf about the backstory. The have a race thats a demon that cant play a class called reaper!?!?!
  • lolwat wrote: »
    Anyone who says they are 7 years old can be immediately disregarded as ignorant or trolling. Try harder.

this. Tell your guildees to suck it up. Callin them kids is instant proof you didnt bother with lore.
  • ZalmZalm ✭✭✭
    There is a reason why they are reapers when other races arent. Its lore based. Play the game instead of nit picking graphical aspects and maybe learn about it before you trash it.
  • Wi2ardWi2ard ✭✭✭
    T9HACPMN69 wrote: »
    > @Zalm said:
    > No, they arent children. Thats the point. Elin are like elves, they age very slowly, so they look the same age for years.

They look like children thats not cool, idgaf about the backstory. The have a race thats a demon that cant play a class called reaper!?!?!

If it upsets you so much, stop freaking playing!
  • correct me if i'm wrong. but Elins are guardian of nature, the class reaper may maybe be only attained by the baraka since they are the second oldest race in the game and knowing many lores. people complained about brawler being only female humans. Well playing a brawler baraka could be cool too but no. its a secret passed down by a female warrior ( not the class ), you can't bypass the lore of a game. the only other class that may get ninja/reaper may be the popori fur [filtered]. since they are linked to the Elins.

another point instead of calling people playing/making the game with a loli in it pedophiles. maybe look into yourself the fact it bothers you so much may means something. a sprite is a sprite that's it. its not real life and there is no [filtered] related lore to the elin, lol.
  • T9HACPMN69T9HACPMN69 ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    > @Zalm said:
    > There is a reason why they are reapers when other races arent. Its lore based. Play the game instead of nit picking graphical aspects and maybe learn about it before you trash it.

95% of players don’t give a sh/t about the poorly written stories you call lore. They care about why they have to walk around looking like someone Jared from subway wouldn’t even touch!!!

Whoever decided to force people to play as inappropriatly dressed underage children is a creeper
  • Uh, not 7, try like....2000 or something, but they are immature at times (Princess Arin vs Princess Rida for example).

And magic tears of sorrow and anger by Elin Princess = Reaper, YAY TL;DR!!!

And uh, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Ninjas historically kinda small for efficiency purposes and quick escapes? Every race outside of the Nature Duo (Elins and Popori) are pretty damn tall for that role.
This discussion has been closed.