Only a 7yo Girl can be a Ninja and Reaper WHY?

Comments

• T9HACPMN69T9HACPMN69 ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    > @CynicalFox said:
    > Uh, not 7, try like....2000 or something, but they are immature at times (Princess Arin vs Princess Rida for example

Like i said no one cares about lore they care that their avatar looks like a little girl
  • "They look like children thats not cool, idgaf about the backstory. The have a race thats a demon that cant play a class called reaper!?!?!"

I don't get you people, why is something that looks like a child immediately immoral... And why does it HAVE to be sexual? Some people just think they are cute: good enough of a reason to play them in a game.
  • > @Loreta said:
    > "They look like children thats not cool, idgaf about the backstory. The have a race thats a demon that cant play a class called reaper!?!?!"
    >
    > I don't get you people, why is something that looks like a child immediately immoral... And why does it HAVE to be sexual? Some people just think they are cute: good enough of a reason to play them in a game.

Its a very young little girl dressed in a very sexual manner, but that is not even the main issue i have.
    The issue is having the class is one thing but forcing ppl to play them is completely different
  • Wi2ardWi2ard ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Loreta wrote: »
    "They look like children thats not cool, idgaf about the backstory. The have a race thats a demon that cant play a class called reaper!?!?!"

I don't get you people, why is something that looks like a child immediately immoral... And why does it HAVE to be sexual? Some people just think they are cute: good enough of a reason to play them in a game.

Exactly. I would take it a step further: thinking people play Elin for a fetishist reason sais more about the person that thinks that than the person playing one. A mind must be dirty indeed to see Elin as the fetishists race.
  • Loreta wrote: »
    "They look like children thats not cool, idgaf about the backstory. The have a race thats a demon that cant play a class called reaper!?!?!"

Well i suppose for people who have their minds in the gutter at all times it's difficult to see anything as not sexual.
  • ZalmZalm ✭✭✭
    95% of tera players dont give a crap about your ignorance rant and feel uf ypu dont understand something, your immediate reaction is to insult everyone in earshot.

Also, no one forced anything on anyone. Dont like elin, dont play elin
  • NemmarNemmar ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Zalm wrote: »
    No, they arent children. Thats the point. Elin are like elves, they age very slowly, so they look the same age for years.

Actually, they are more like spirits or fairies.

Reapers are actually newborns. They are beings of magic, really.

I do think the classes should be expanded to more, ideally all races. I don't think they need to make race/gender specific animations either, but strive to normalize the classes.

Really, despite what someone could say, reaper doesn't have to be Elin only either. Just like the reaper elin were created with magic, i don't see why Rida couldn't have created a being of a different race and then sends them off to their kind.

It seems clear the restrictions were due to cash flow reasons. I hope console gives more money and theyare willing to further expand class/race options.

There is only one exception that makes sense to me, and that is valkyrie, should be restricted to all female races. But, they should make a male only one to counterbalance.
    edited April 2018
    > @M6KPMHHLR3 said:
    > > @T9HACPMN
    > >
    > > Its a very young little girl dressed in a very sexual manner,
    > You heard it here folks, 7 year olds have thick thighs, pear bodies
    > Call the press your mother may infacr be a loli

Lol none of them have thick thighs and an hourglass figure
  • Miontor wrote: »
    correct me if i'm wrong. but Elins are guardian of nature, the class reaper may maybe be only attained by the baraka since they are the second oldest race in the game and knowing many lores. people complained about brawler being only female humans. Well playing a brawler baraka could be cool too but no. its a secret passed down by a female warrior ( not the class ), you can't bypass the lore of a game. the only other class that may get ninja/reaper may be the popori fur [filtered]. since they are linked to the Elins.

another point instead of calling people playing/making the game with a loli in it pedophiles. maybe look into yourself the fact it bothers you so much may means something. a sprite is a sprite that's it. its not real life and there is no [filtered] related lore to the elin, lol.

Where are you getting this? Theres no lore about this in the game as far as i know, unless they got exclusive text.
    edited April 2018
    > @Nemmar said:
    > Zalm wrote: »
    >
    > No, they arent children. Thats the point. Elin are like elves, they age very slowly, so they look the same age for years.
    >
    >
    >
    >

Lol ok i’m going to make a film with an 50 year old man and a 10 year old girl that have s3x with each other. But it will be ok because the backstory is that she is secretly an immortal Zombie who died in 1984
  • ZalmZalm ✭✭✭
    All elins have thunder thighs. Its literally part of their racial features.

Also, lore based classes are fine, its when they arent that bugs me. The end game main npc is s brawler male, why do we get stuck with female, that kind of thing.
  • Nemmar wrote: »
    Zalm wrote: »
    No, they arent children. Thats the point. Elin are like elves, they age very slowly, so they look the same age for years.

Actually, they are more like spirits or fairies.

Reapers are actually newborns. They are beings of magic, really.

I do think the classes should be expanded to more, idelly all races. I don't think they need to make race/gender specific animations either, but strive to normalize the classes.

Really, espite what someone could say, reaper doesn't have to be Elin only either. Just like the reaper elin were created with magic, i don't see why Rida couldn't have created a being of a different race and then sends them off to their kind.

It seems clear the restrictions were due to cash flow reasons. I hope console gives more money and theyare willing to furtherexpand class/race options.

The main problem with reaper and ninja is that they have unique armor and porting them to other races would mean they would have to make a ton of new armor models for all races on top of new animations, it's a lot of work. Elins also have fast and fluid animation compared to other races and it might make other races ninja's and reaper's seem slow and sluggish.
This discussion has been closed.