Only a 7yo Girl can be a Ninja and Reaper WHY?

Comments

• ZalmZalm ✭✭✭
    Humans are brawlers becase the fisticuffs is a secret passed fown, one they dont wish to share.
  • I was done arguing when the guy explained that the devs did it because they are cheap mother f’ers.
    The guy that thinks Elins look like adults LMMFAO. You log in with as many accounts as you want.
  • NemmarNemmar ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Snakey77 wrote: »
    As for ninja seems pretty stupid that a castanic human or high elf can't be a ninja.. reaper from what I gathered has a plausible back story so fine..
    But ninja is just lazy game development not unlike the brawler Locked to female humans HUH!
    If your going to drag lore into it why are female humans the only brawler race?

It really isn't. Pora elinu got exploded in an attack from those Orc like race orquestraded by someone because they were stockpilling ammo for the war with the argons. I honestly don't think they ever revealed who it was. Maybe it lines up with Thulsa and Killian, or it's an Argon plot.
    Anyways, princess Rida cries... BAM! Reapers are born from her tears. Why Elins? How did she do it? Presumably from something released out of Balders mirror? Maybe she got the power of goddess Elinu from it? It would make sense then.
    But, they never said what it was she got, just that she felt a change. So, we are just riding with it here. Like... they didn't worry that much about the lore when creating them.
  • i dont think he was argueing that they look like adults so much as he was argueing they also have features (such as the theighs and hips) that arent childlike.
  • Snakey77Snakey77 ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Zalm wrote: »
    Humans are brawlers becase the fisticuffs is a secret passed fown, one they dont wish to share.
    But only human females don't get me wrong it's a brutal class and I love to see a woman kicking some major [filtered]
    But there's no rime nor reason to why it's only a female related class lore wise.. did the guys become the house husbands and left the woman to be punching tank death machines?
    Why isn't a high elf a archer and sorc/ priest or mistic if that's the case as in most games that usually there strong points ..

Don't get me wrong I'm not that fussed about classes races etc.. it just seems lore is pretty inconsistent when you can use reaper lore for elin yet there's no plausible reason for female human only brawlers and ninja only elin!
  • Snakey77 wrote: »
    But only human females don't get me wrong it's a brutal class and I love to see a woman kicking some major [filtered]
    But there's no rime nor reason to why it's only a female related class lore wise.. did the guys become the house husbands and left the woman to be punching tank death machines?
    Why isn't a high elf a archer and sorc/ priest or mistic if that's the case as in most games that usually there strong points ..

Don't get me wrong I'm not that fussed about classes races etc.. it just seems lore is pretty inconsistent when you can use reaper lore for elin yet there's no plausible reason for female human only brawlers and ninja only elin!

They were inspired by a hero named Marda, it could simply be out of respect for the original person who used that fighting style.
  • lordtictac wrote: »
    i dont think he was argueing that they look like adults so much as he was argueing they also have features (such as the theighs and hips) that arent childlike.

I feel he's another one of those guys who finds the thought of "fairies, spirits, and genderless/figureless magical entities inhabiting vessels of their goddess/deity/etc" just really really hard to comprehend, even though the concept has been around for.....how long ago was B.C.?
  • Snakey77Snakey77 ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    K4TDCYEPR6 wrote: »

They were inspired by a hero named Marda, it could simply be out of respect for the original person who used that fighting style.
    Or it was inspired by what sells in a Asian market rather than what is actually plausible !!
    Not here to argue the lore really just saying there's shady at best lore surrounding some of the class / race choices over actual decent lore eg: elin reapers!
  • NemmarNemmar ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I did digress on my posts, i notice now.

Elin do look like children. You can say it's from the lore. But, we know it's because of cuteness... and less noble reasons, just like the Castanic. They weren't shy to explore all kinds of ludeness in this game. Even the Amani are overly sexualised. I can literally see under the crotch area in one of the outfits. It is what it is cause it's Korean. It was meant to appeal to that market, though the combat makes it more widely appealing.

When you get more into the lore, you do get the feeling the Elin are different, even if the first quest into Pora elinu just shows them fighting as children, Rida grows from it into the later Balder arc. Anyways, once you go through that arc, you do learn more of what and how the Elin are and that they are more spirit than flesh. It makes it more bearable.

Look at them as fairies. It is essentially what they are.

There is no reason, beyond monetary, why some of the classes are restricted to them.
  • Snakey77 wrote: »
    K4TDCYEPR6 wrote: »

Or it was inspired by what sells in a Asian market rather that what is actually plausible !!
    Not here to argue the lore really just saying there's shady at best lore surrounding some of the class / race choices over actual decent lore eg: elin reapers!

Well it's obviously easy to make self-serving lore to cover up reasons to keep classes gender or race locked.
  • Some of you are delusional. They look like little girls. And having them dressed in half nothing is very worrying. I really wish they weren't in the game. I just can't understand the mindset of someone who would want to play one.

A couple of posters commenting saying oh how are they little girls when they have thick thighs and hourglass figures. This is just really REALLY [filtered] creepy.
  • Did it strike anyone that the lore might be a cover?
  • ZalmZalm ✭✭✭
    They are childlike in looks, but the kind of person who bases everything they think on looks alone should orobably not be playing this game, its not got the best graphics. You might want to go play Blade and Soul, Bless, or the newest mmo. This is at least 6 years old and dated at best.
This discussion has been closed.