Only a 7yo Girl can be a Ninja and Reaper WHY?

Comments

• NorfairNorfair ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    That's entirely my point. They are child-like creatures with womanly features. Anyway, I'm not arguing about something like this on the internet. I know where I stand on it.
  • If you really wanna get upset about that, complain about the fairies too. They feel left out.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Norfair said:
    > That's entirely my point. They are child-like creatures with womanly features. Anyway, I'm not arguing about something like this on the internet. I know where I stand on it.

Child birthing hips signify a fertile grown woman and grown women can have flat chests! Check mate atheists
    But honestly the only reason why people think elins are children is because of their disproportionally big heads, seriously castanics are similar in height yet they look grown because of normal head proportions. Elins just have the animu proportions is all.
  • PeckzyPeckzy
    edited April 2018
    Ffxiv has lalafells and these discussions never seem to happen.

To be fair if you look at them and say they are sexualized children then something is wrong in your head, since the first thing that came to your mind when looking at a childlike race was filth.

This is about as bad as men saying they don't like having female co-workers due to them being too sexual in the office.
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    as a PC semi-veteran player im laughing myself silly over this post, its like i'v gone back in time XD
    you all do know this game is around 7 years old right?

Lore wise, if you give a damn about that, their over 400+ years old, their made by a goddes to protect the world/nature from harm, there like ment to be a fairy small little person types not acual childeren
    if you dont give a damn about lore here are some other technical points

Pink is Castanic model and Green is Elin model
    jhh6SiH.png

here is also a image of a Elin next to a acual in game human child
    ag7fMvU.jpg

4t84Ig4.jpg

and dont forget Tera is a Asian/Korean game they have a different concept of ''cute'' then the rest of the world
    i said this before and i will say this again, if you do not like this go find another game to play ty

• > @Peckzy said:
    > Ffxiv has lalafells and these discussions never seem to happen.
    >
    It does happen lol more frequent than I would like as a lala player myself.
  • Anyone complaiing about the game, nobody is forcing you to play the game. Hell, it's even free so nobody is charging you. The whole game has a sexy theme to it. males are shirtless in some outfits, womens backsides are hanging out. Yet you are mad over a race that looks young but if you read the lore is ancient. Hit uninstall & call it good, problem solved.
  • 1: Its is actually more sad when people compare real life on none existing characters in a video game.
    2: They are about the same size as castanic females, your going to call them pedophiles as well now ?
    3: Only narrow minded twerps can't accept other cultures (as long there is no harming at other living beings), like said this is what they find cute in Asia and i find them cute as well. You can call me and others out what u want since it is better then playing a fictional race in a game then being a judgmental twerp who probably has no real friends.

And as last it is ok for not liking a race, but when you going to insult people who do then you are nothing more then an immature low IQ twerp.
  • > @lolwat said:
    > Anyone who says they are 7 years old can be immediately disregarded as ignorant or trolling. Try harder.

The people who act like lore and some back story excuse the small child design thats highly sexualized in most of her outfits are probably the biggest pervs of all.

Also I would wager that the people who actually give a [filtered] about lore are the minority. Most players skip cut scenes. Most players dont read the quests they just run to highlighted zone. That doesn't make them less of a Tera fan than you. I can guarantee you most of my static party wont know or care what the games about we just like playing. So for us who arent in the role play world.... Thats a 7 year old little girl.

And I agree with the op.
  • 36EFJJ5E7D wrote: »
    > @lolwat said:
    > Anyone who says they are 7 years old can be immediately disregarded as ignorant or trolling. Try harder.

The people who act like lore and some back story excuse the small child design thats highly sexualized in most of her outfits are probably the biggest pervs of all.

Also I would wager that the people who actually give a [filtered] about lore are the minority. Most players skip cut scenes. Most players dont read the quests they just run to highlighted zone. That doesn't make them less of a Tera fan than you. I can guarantee you most of my static party wont know or care what the games about we just like playing. So for us who arent in the role play world.... Thats a 7 year old little girl.

And I agree with the op.

You don't have to read the lore but some people are smart and don't compare real life with games and know what fantasy is.

> @lolwat said:

And I agree with the op.

Look at the screen shots in this thread of an Elin next to a child & stfu already. You have issues if you can't see the difference. Good god
  • > @JeroenXP1 said:
    > 36EFJJ5E7D wrote: »
    >
    > > @lolwat said:
    > > Anyone who says they are 7 years old can be immediately disregarded as ignorant or trolling. Try harder.
    >
    > The people who act like lore and some back story excuse the small child design thats highly sexualized in most of her outfits are probably the biggest pervs of all.
    >
    > Also I would wager that the people who actually give a [filtered] about lore are the minority. Most players skip cut scenes. Most players dont read the quests they just run to highlighted zone. That doesn't make them less of a Tera fan than you. I can guarantee you most of my static party wont know or care what the games about we just like playing. So for us who arent in the role play world.... Thats a 7 year old little girl.
    >
    > And I agree with the op.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You don't have to read the lore but some people are smart and don't compare real life with games and know what fantasy is.

So its ok if its a highly sexualized little girl bc its fantasy. Whatever man.

I just hate the "you didnt read the lore so your opinion doesnt matter" type people. As if most of us arent used to having "SHES THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD" screamed back at us.

Its that we dont give a [filtered] that some back story says this little girl with her [filtered] out is really an old lady with her [filtered] out.
    > @JeroenXP1 said:
    > 36EFJJ5E7D wrote: »
    >
    > > @lolwat said:
    > > Anyone who says they are 7 years old can be immediately disregarded as ignorant or trolling. Try harder.
    >
    > The people who act like lore and some back story excuse the small child design thats highly sexualized in most of her outfits are probably the biggest pervs of all.
    >
    > Also I would wager that the people who actually give a [filtered] about lore are the minority. Most players skip cut scenes. Most players dont read the quests they just run to highlighted zone. That doesn't make them less of a Tera fan than you. I can guarantee you most of my static party wont know or care what the games about we just like playing. So for us who arent in the role play world.... Thats a 7 year old little girl.
    >
    > And I agree with the op.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You don't have to read the lore but some people are smart and don't compare real life with games and know what fantasy is.

So its ok if its a highly sexualized little girl bc its fantasy. Whatever man.

I just hate the "you didnt read the lore so your opinion doesnt matter" type people. As if most of us arent used to having "SHES THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD" screamed back at us.

Its that we dont give a [filtered] that some back story says this little girl with her [filtered] out is really an old lady with her [filtered] out.

DONT PLAY THE GAME THEN....END OF YOUR COMPLAINING
  • @36EFJJ5E7D

I am not saying that you need to read the lore i am saying you need to stop comparing real life and games and need to understand what fantasy is. So how about stop judging people or anything by its cover in games and keep your judgmental attitude with you.
This discussion has been closed.