Only a 7yo Girl can be a Ninja and Reaper WHY?

Comments

• ZalmZalm ✭✭✭
    To be honest, as i have stated earlier, i understand the lore as the supporting reason elins exist. I know why reapers are elin only. As far as i know, the ninjas are elin only as well, and it doesnt make sense with lore.

I mean, yes elins are fast and small-ish, both good qualities for a ninja, but its not like a reaper, where you cant teach the hate required to be one. Other slender fast races could be ninjas. Human, elves, casti are all viable.
  • lolwatlolwat ✭✭✭
    You want the hard truth on why there is only Elin Ninja? Because animating 1 class is cheaper than animating all of them.
  • ZalmZalm ✭✭✭
    lolwat wrote: »
    You want the hard truth on why there is only Elin Ninja? Because animating 1 class is cheaper than animating all of them.

Damn you and your common sense
  • T9HACPMN69 wrote: »
    > @Nemmar said:
    > Zalm wrote: »
    >
    > No, they arent children. Thats the point. Elin are like elves, they age very slowly, so they look the same age for years.
    >
    >
    >
    >

Lol ok i’m going to make a film with an 50 year old man and a 10 year old girl that have s3x with each other. But it will be ok because the backstory is that she is secretly an immortal Zombie who died in 1984

It's kinda plausible. I mean, that's the wonderful thing about fiction and why Japan has an abundance of loli hentai. Just because the character looks pre-pubescent, doesn't mean that they are. It's a fictional race to begin with.

"Their physical appearance reflected the youngest daughter of Arun's naïve desire for beauty and peace."
  • lolwat wrote: »

Race you mean.
  • People are really arguing down the sexual overtones of the Elin race, when every other race with a female counterpart has armor that is extremely revealing and sexual in nature. Sure some people like using the Elin race because they are "cute' (I find them creepy), but the majority people who are buying nurse and maid outfits the very types of outfits that most people find sexy probably have some nefarious sexual proclivities and that's a fact.
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    The elin flame bait threads starting already. geez just auto close these trash threads EME staff
  • SakkySakky ✭✭
    I made a Elin Archer because I liked one of the hair styles and I gave her the dizzy spiral looking eyes. So I look like a always tired and dizzy Archer as I found it funny to play as one. I don't care about the other stuff. I chose the race based on how I want my character for what ever class i'm doing to look like
  • simitsimit ✭✭
    Can i get some chocolates with that peado title? my wee reapers got the munchies
  • Ok, I'm done with this, sit down and eat your doggy treats. You need to cleanse that dirty mind of yours. (speaking as an Elin Mystic)
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Sakky wrote: »
    I made a Elin Archer because I liked one of the hair styles and I gave her the dizzy spiral looking eyes. So I look like a always tired and dizzy Archer as I found it funny to play as one. I don't care about the other stuff. I chose the race based on how I want my character for what ever class i'm doing to look like

Flat chested womans make sense when playing warrior type classes, what make Elins more viable than female Castanics, Humans or High Elves if you think about it. The only thing I would like to get added is a little bit more of muscles on the biceps so they could look more warrior like.

Femani best female warrior type model in-game btw.

On this wallpaper on the right side a Slayer Femani
    6wjnc56.jpg

On this one a model from a Femani using armor
    aman_02.jpg
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Kaitsja wrote: »
    It's kinda plausible. I mean, that's the wonderful thing about fiction and why Japan has an abundance of loli hentai. Just because the character looks pre-pubescent, doesn't mean that they are. It's a fictional race to begin with.

"Their physical appearance reflected the youngest daughter of Arun's naïve desire for beauty and peace."

You may add that You have to take into account that asian women are shorter than western women, also most of them grow smaller breast than what we would consider a normal size of breast over NA.
  • K4TDCYEPR6 wrote: »
    Because the Elin race more or less saved this game from going under in Korea so they pushed as much content out for them as possible.

Cute sells much more then sexy in asia.

If half naked 7 year olds were needed to save your game, maybe the game wasn't worth saving in the first place.
  • FJ4MHKLP5L wrote: »
    K4TDCYEPR6 wrote: »
    Because the Elin race more or less saved this game from going under in Korea so they pushed as much content out for them as possible.

Cute sells much more then sexy in asia.

If half naked 7 year olds were needed to save your game, maybe the game wasn't worth saving in the first place.

Hm, I ran out of popcorn. Please hold that thought until I get more, it's quite a long line for some odd reason.
  • TRWWKDN739TRWWKDN739 ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    They don’t look like children. What 12 yo has that much junk in the trunk? They are just flat-chested college pawgs!

If you don’t like it, then play a dude race.
This discussion has been closed.