The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!
More updates to the TERA x PUBG Event! Check the announcements for further details: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/30912/more-pubg-x-tera-event-updates/p1?new=1
TERA x PUBG is available on all platforms! Learn about our fun crossover event with here: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-x-pubg

Game either crashes or freezes at server select

So I downloaded the game and even got a founder pack. When I get past the main menu and get to the server select screen it loads the names then the blue background behind them. No other information appears besides the server names, no population info or queue info. And when ever any of the servers are selected the game either freezes and cuts all audio or makes an irritating sound and crashes straight to dashboard. I've been told to hard reset my Xbox, and I have multiple times. Hell I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it about 8 times now. I even left a support ticket that still hasn't received a response. I feel like I wasted my time and money on this game that I haven't even been able to make a character or even play in.

Comments

• Same exact thing has been happening to me since launch. Literally verbatim. I put in a support ticket almost a week ago after being told I would receive a response in 24-48 hours. Still no response. Still nothing about Xbox One issues on Tera’s twitter. I would recommend getting a refund and just watching their twitter as that seems to be the ONLY place that this company seems to update. All of their websites for help still haven’t even been update to include that the game has been released on consoles (Still days coming soon to consoles pretty much everywhere on their site) Were pretty much [filtered]. I really REALLY wanted to give this game a chance but I’m tired of checking every day to see if they responded to my ticket or have released a fix. They clearly don’t give a [filtered] about their community. Even the PS4 fix they just released only fixed one server, not the main issue people were having where they’re automatically put into the wrong server. I’ll keep checking because I want to play, but they’re not getting any money from me ever again lol.
  • Im having the same issue <3 Pls Halp
  • Can you please direct message me the following information:

- Platform (PS4 or Xbox, sounds like you're both on Xbox)
    - Region you're playing from
    - Gamertag/OnlineID

This will help us to drill into the specific error you're experiencing. It's a tough one because it's not very widespread.
  • sent FR on Dis
  • I'm currently having this issue on Xbox one
  • What do I do to fix this? :|
  • It’s doing it in 2019 can’t get past server select on Xbox one left 2 support tickets last night still haven’t got them answered it ridiculous that it take yall sooo long to get stuff done
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (Xb1 NA Lakan ) ✭✭
    It’s doing it in 2019 can’t get past server select on Xbox one left 2 support tickets last night still haven’t got them answered it ridiculous that it take yall sooo long to get stuff done

There was a surplus of tickets from players on the EU server, Yana who were stuck inside dungeons. The time it takes for Support to get back to you is based on how many tickets are ahead of yours.