[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

April 17th 2018 - Patch Notes

Comments

• clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    I really hope that the heal from the new mana charge is minor or else it will mess up with the slaying runs.

A lot of your active buffs heal anyways, so you basically can't slay with a Priest at all.

That said, DPS from Awakened classes should be between 1.5x to 2x more on average than what it was before. Soo...
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    Kira98 wrote: »
    @CobaltDragon when we get the class balanced?
    Additional balances ( Apex System ) will come to other classes at a later point in a future game build. No ETA, unfortunately.

So just a confirmation

Sorcerer

Meteor Strike

Increased critical hit chance by 10%
    Reduced MP consumption to 750
    Reduced cooldown to 11 seconds

Void Pulse

Reduced MP consumption to 550
    Increased projectile speed by 66%
    Increased skill damage by 8%

Lightning Strike

Reduced MP consumption to 250

Hail Storm

Reduced MP consumption to 800
    Reduced duration of AoE to 6 seconds
    Increased damage per strike by 60%

Arcane Pulse

Reduced charging time by 20%
    Increased skill damage by 22%
    Can now be charged for 2 seconds longer (without influencing damage)

Not coming tomorrow?

You quoted him saying "Apex System" and then asked him about confirmation of non-apex related balances, good job mate.
  • Partyblast wrote: »
    Kira98 wrote: »
    @CobaltDragon when we get the class balanced?
    Additional balances ( Apex System ) will come to other classes at a later point in a future game build. No ETA, unfortunately.

So just a confirmation

Sorcerer

Meteor Strike

Reduced MP consumption to 750
    Reduced cooldown to 11 seconds

Void Pulse

Reduced MP consumption to 550
    Increased projectile speed by 66%

Lightning Strike

Reduced MP consumption to 250

Hail Storm

Reduced MP consumption to 800
    Reduced duration of AoE to 6 seconds
    Increased damage per strike by 60%

Arcane Pulse

Reduced charging time by 20%
    Increased skill damage by 22%
    Can now be charged for 2 seconds longer (without influencing damage)

Not coming tomorrow?

You quoted him saying "Apex System" and then asked him about confirmation of non-apex related balances, good job mate.

I asked him because it wasn't included in original patch notes. These days you have to look on FB, Twitter, various tera fan sites, sites of other publishers and discord to get accurate information.

I miss the days when all was available in patch notes section on tera main page.

Oh wait its reserved for other platforms now.
  • "Returning Heroes (players who return after 30 days or more)
    Returning players will see an Apex Mission quest item with their returning hero gear box. These Apex Missions are designed to get players to the 439 item level requirement for the Apex quest line."

I came back a week ago & have been working on my gears... Only manage to get to 435 with my limited time of game time due to work. Will I be able to get this too? If not, I feels really dismotivated knowing if I didn't get back on after hearing about update. I would of gotten to the item level needed without doing anything.
  • Raining wrote: »
    "Returning Heroes (players who return after 30 days or more)
    Returning players will see an Apex Mission quest item with their returning hero gear box. These Apex Missions are designed to get players to the 439 item level requirement for the Apex quest line."

I came back a week ago & have been working on my gears... Only manage to get to 435 with my limited time of game time due to work. Will I be able to get this too? If not, I feels really dismotivated knowing if I didn't get back on after hearing about update. I would of gotten to the item level needed without doing anything.

same, they should give these out for returning players for at least a month
  • Why was Pounce removed for Warrior? Before removing skills that are actually useful, please get rid of those god awful smoke aggressor/flanker skills. I don't know anyone (as a Warrior and playing since Beta) that has successfully used them.
  • What does it means by "returning players", does it mean if i log in 30 days from now, ill get a quest that help me get my gears to iLVL439 to start awakening quest?
  • SefaSefa
    edited April 2018
    very annoying quest start with a boring hunt 10 brutal orisks go to hell give set direct in mail
    It's time to start firing those who only have these bad ideas

[Removing Forum Violation]
  • The returning player thing is crap. if your going to do that for some. you need to do it for all. i have been back playing for about 2 ish weeks now. grinding to get some of my toons up in gear. when your talkin 1 of every class it gets expensive just hitting frost. and now your giving it away. not happy about that. makes me wana just walk away for a month and start then
  • So I'm confused obviously from playing earlier on my Sorc the patch notes are incomplete. Why?

Also the returning player thing does indeed suck.
  • I haven't played this game since summer 2014 (priest still in devastator gear) and after playing on PS4 last week i decided to play on PC again... came back this past Saturday and now you're telling me I don't qualify for the Frostmetal gear? No really... thanks for nothing EME.
  • Why was Pounce removed for Warrior? Before removing skills that are actually useful, please get rid of those god awful smoke aggressor/flanker skills. I don't know anyone (as a Warrior and playing since Beta) that has successfully used them.

← the guy who uses both of those (mainly Flanker tho) but no Pounce (didn't even have it bound)

Like, every skill has use for someone ... well except Mangle, nobody used that ever.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    So I'm confused obviously from playing earlier on my Sorc the patch notes are incomplete. Why?

Also the returning player thing does indeed suck.

EME are know for their 10/10 patch notes. Please consider using the following alternative.
    Why was Pounce removed for Warrior? Before removing skills that are actually useful, please get rid of those god awful smoke aggressor/flanker skills. I don't know anyone (as a Warrior and playing since Beta) that has successfully used them.

I use Smoke as tank. I also use it as DPS when I need to hold the boss in place cos the rank died or I feel like cheesing a mechanic because of the damage reduction.
  • Roukanken wrote: »
    Why was Pounce removed for Warrior? Before removing skills that are actually useful, please get rid of those god awful smoke aggressor/flanker skills. I don't know anyone (as a Warrior and playing since Beta) that has successfully used them.

← the guy who uses both of those (mainly Flanker tho) but no Pounce (didn't even have it bound)

Like, every skill has use for someone ... well except Mangle, nobody used that ever.

Agreed on Mangle. I mainly liked having Pounce to chain into Rain of Blows and then Reaping Slash. It also helped to cover ground quickly in those oh s*** moments. If you can use those Smoke skills, kudos to you.

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    SMEX wrote: »
    I haven't played this game since summer 2014 (priest still in devastator gear) and after playing on PS4 last week i decided to play on PC again... came back this past Saturday and now you're telling me I don't qualify for the Frostmetal gear? No really... thanks for nothing EME.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/24770/patch-notes-returning-heroes/p5 You're not really missing out on anything, you get basic guardian gear then a optional quest line that gives gold and meant to show you the new features like guardians etc