[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

April 17th 2018 - Patch Notes

1235»

Comments

• just a point but, imagine the large number of people who will come to see the changes of old classes, now imagine how many will give up returning to the game when see the comments here, it was a bad marketing move and this will reflect very badly financially for Tera
    is a shot in the foot in several points, that will even get worse with people also quitting or giving a huge break in weeks , some because they can not have help in the quests and others because they feel that they will not be able to reach the necessary ilvl
    out of Tera's huge bad reputation on all social medias mmo's sites and foruns, with people hating and criticizing the game,because only one mistake, this will lessen even the number of new players looking for gie a try in Tera, have in mind the number of bad feedback that can come in weeks only in the steam?
  • Removed Skills

Removed Slumber
    Removed Mana Infusion
    Removed Homeward Bound
    Removed Blessing of Zenobia
    Removed Prayer of Peace
    Removed Blessing of Seren
    Removed Blessing of Balder
    Removed Fiery Escape level XI
    Removed Triple Nemesis level X and XI
    Removed Energy Stars V and VI

Why do not they make the class disappear once?

this patch is just a crap
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    DFLDEMP46M wrote: »
    Removed Skills

Removed Slumber
    Removed Mana Infusion
    Removed Homeward Bound
    Removed Blessing of Zenobia
    Removed Prayer of Peace
    Removed Blessing of Seren
    Removed Blessing of Balder
    Removed Fiery Escape level XI
    Removed Triple Nemesis level X and XI
    Removed Energy Stars V and VI

Why do not they make the class disappear once?

this patch is just a crap

Alright, One: As mentioned plenty before these patch notes are wrong
    Two: refer to my post on page one explaining how bad these patch notes are

All these skills, were previously "removed" during the skill revamp, save for Slumber since that skill has never actually existed.

Three: Just because skills are revamped doesn't mean the class needs to be removed

This patch is actually decent, the notes however are not. So how about you don't declare the removal of a class because of changes done over a year ago.
  • Rally guild quests will now occur between the hours of 8 p.m. and 1 a.m. EDT—for west coast players: between 5–10 p.m. PDT.

Can I get a brief explanation of that sentence? It supposed to occurs around 5-10 p.m PDT and it occurs around 5-10 a.m PDT since this patch.
    @CobaltDragon
    Which NA player will be awake/playing during the weekdays at that time? Or EME serves non-NA players better than the NA players themselves?
  • bot38bot38 ✭✭
    drkmosc wrote: »
    Why do the patch notes contain so much wrong information?

Exactly! My valk(s) ragnorak is way dffrnt. I am a nurse continuing my college education. I do not have time to search all over Tera forums, Twitch, Reddit, just to read and Understand something so basic and must know to play. It is sincerely Ridiculous. I appreciate the hard work and creative thinking; however they do me no good when I dont have several hours a week to check all the sites and forums just to "see" if something has changed, since you do not want to be forthecoming.
    I have been a loyal Elite and EME patron for years now, never missed a payment, always buying EMP, yet you cannot even bother to advise me of something I need to know. Why is that?

Simply put, where will all the need to know basic information about skills, classes, guides, dungeons be for NA, please? So I can check 1 site on a regualr basis and not continue to be blindsided.

Please know Tera is going to have some fierce competition with Bless Online next month. I think you should consider that when making these decisions to screw over your loyal paying customer base.

~thank you
  • bot38bot38 ✭✭
    At this point these patch notes are bordering the line between causing more problems than being helpful with how much outdated, misleading or directly wrong information there is in here while the amount of actually useful technical information is almost non-existent.

Although it's understandable that there are differing circumstances, Gameforge managed to release accurate patch notes without all the misleading or incorrect information, along with a spreadsheet that included (while not all) far more of the technical information about the new skills than these patch notes.

With that being the case it implies either EME are receiving different, much worse patch notes from BHS compared to GF, in which case someone at EME should really look into why their company is getting shafted. Else it implies they're simply not putting in the work to make accurate, let alone good, detailed patch notes.

I can understand if EME isn't capable of quality patch notes with being short staffed and what-not, but there are players that are willing to do better work for free, like Partyblast stated some of whom are on the player council. If EME can't do the job alone perhaps reaching out to the dozens of creators for many of the player resources to help at the very least proof-read before publishing might be a smart decision. At the very least it beats releasing broken, non-descript patch notes.

Perfectly stated!!!!!! Thank YOU! I just want to know where to check updates that are important. Why can't you put it all in a forum called "PC Updates for NA servers"? This game is becoming less fun, more frustrating, and I am tired of being lost & clueless becuase I am not in the "click". I am too busy taking care of post surgical patients in my community and keeping up to date in my knowledge base and skills for best evidenced based practice in nursiing. It is not like I am lazy. Just give me 1 place to check weekly with acurrate information~why is that so impossible?