[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Really need a new zerker guide

2»

Comments

• UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭

Sorry, but i still have a few questions.
    1. To me, the TS>Vamp chain is a little bit hard, cause i have to overcharge TS a lot to chain Vamp
    2. Now I guess every time should chain TS->Lethal instead of TS->Vamp?
    3. I find there is no time to use Raze/Flatten cause TS/Cyclone always up
    4. About the Apex Rotation, I really cannot do the Sinister>Dexter>Rampage, cause Sinister and Dexter both have long animation, I really dont know how to chain them together then Rampage. To me, during unleash, I just Rampage>Rampage>Rampage>......Rampage>Rampage>Beast Fury. IDK which part I did is wrong.
    5. About zerker in 4 star dungeon, is 70% crit rate is very low or fine?
    6. Does brooch/Bloodlust/Fiery/root beer/back crit/other buff work in unleash time?

Above me most of the questions are answered super well so I'll just add a bit more to them.
    1. They're right, always always overcharge your charge skills. Multiple glyphs affect overcharge damage, plus the damage amp from overcharge is huge.
    2. TS>Vamp should be prioritized. Now with the cyclone resets you may have to go TS>Vamp>Raze>Flatten>TS>Lethal. But that's the only time I think.
    3. Depending on the dungeon or situation you may not get to use the full rotation every time. There's mechanics, screwups, etc that may prevent a full rotation. The point of the raze>flatten is it's a pretty good damage filler. If you were attacking a sentient wall that couldn't move and you could do a perfect rotation. The raze>flatten is necessary unless you have fiery rage up. (btw, i totally want a wall to practice rotations on.)
    4. I'm still having some issues here, most people seem to be having issues with it. But it's brand new. Takes a bit of time to get it down. I've found that the inherent chain using spacebar is faster for the left click right click. I've just been using that till I get them stacked up, then spam rampage till that stack is up, and then pop beast fury.
    5. I'm not 100% sure what you mean by this.
    6. Brooch:Yes, Bloodlust/Fiery: Yes, Root Beer: Most likely(haven't personally tested), Everything is considered back crit in Apex Form
  • Thank you so much for the help!
  • Shinku89Shinku89 ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I also changed my top roll on chest for cyclone instead of TS, cuz it seems that with cyclone resets I will gonna use more cyclone..
    what do you guys think?
  • edited April 2018
    As stated by Ultemecia, there's a thread currently on Reddit concerning this topic. I've written an extensive mini-guide in response to the post that details optimal usage of glyphs and rotations after many hours of testing and collaboration with other great Zerks. Feel free to check it out and contribute to the conversation.

EDIT: I've relocated my guide-of-sorts to its own post. https://redd.it/8dyyfx