[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Tera Ps4 freeze/unfreeze bug

Hi you all i was wondering if you all also have this bug? the game freeze then unfreeze everytime you kill a monster, please watch this video to see if you have it as well i sure hope they patch this it makes the game unplayable for me :(

Comments

• Same goes for me. Also in dungeons only, i lag each 10 sec for .5 sec
  • Still have the freeze/unfreeze bug when you kill. But i do not have that 0,5sec freeze/unfreeze you get in the dungeons every 10sec anymore
  • Just be thankful that's all you have.. i'm on the xbox and my game is freezing for 3-4 seconds every 30 seconds weather i'm in combat or just walking around.. it's annoying as hell.
  • K4TDCYEPR6K4TDCYEPR6 ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Yep i have the exact some problem on normal PS4 , it showed up randomly about 3 days ago.

What server are you on btw? And also before anybody asks i'v tried to rebuild my data base and i have reinstalled the game, nothing works.
  • I'm on a normal ps4 and when i'm in any dungeon i have that same pause/freeze that was show in the vid above about every 8-10 seconds. It makes running dungeons pretty difficult cause its hard to dodge attacks when your screen freezes every few seconds.

Its only started happening a week or so ago. I really hope it gets fixed soon cause it makes running dungeons a nightmare.
  • Hi K4TDCYEPR6 i am playing on the EU server on Skulregnath but even tho i change the server i still have that same problem and yes i have treid the same as you rebuilt the database and even redownload the game still not working...
  • P46DM44CJE wrote: »
    Hi K4TDCYEPR6 i am playing on the EU server on Skulregnath but even tho i change the server i still have that same problem and yes i have treid the same as you rebuilt the database and even redownload the game still not working...

Aw well i'm on a NA server so i guess this is a issue with the PS4 version as a whole then, i hope this get's patched soon.
  • CrappyHealsCrappyHeals ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I recorded a vid to show what is happening to me. So everything is fine till i go in a dungeon then every 6-10 seconds i freeze for a split second. Kind of a longer vid but i wanted to show how outside its fine then when i enter the dungeon it starts, then i can go back outside and everything is fine again.

I want to say this lag/freezing started for me around the time they started messing with the server logins. Not super positive on the time frame but im pretty sure thats when i started having issues. I figured it might make it easier to figure out whats causing it if they have a idea of the time frame it started. I've also spoke with people i know and not everyone is affected by this.

Also at the end i showed the Everful Nostrum lag to. What happens when you take a Nostrum is you freeze for a second then about 3 seconds later you freeze again for a split second but then after that its ok. This happens every time you take a Nostrum.

• Now that i think about it my issues also showed up when they fixed the login problems and added the number of character per server on the server list.
  • Hi again its me it's not much we can do the best way is to send a ticket with the video to support and HOPE that they will be able to patch it. iv allready sent my video to them and iv got the reply that they have put there team to look on the problem. so send a ticket with your video to them. and hope for the best ''fingers cross''

Also keep report here i kinda like to see ppl to have the same problem as me the more we find the more likely we will get a patch ''fingers cross''
  • Good call, i also sent a ticket in to give this topic some more attention. I hope they can figure out what it is soon.
  • So for those of you who have this issue do you get logged into a random server or do they log you into yours or give you the option to pick your server?

I ask because me and a buddy have this lag/freezing issue but our server login logs us into or gives us the choice the pick our server but my other friends i've asked that dont have the lag/freezing issue still have the problem where they get logged into a random server.

I'm wondering if for those who's login works fine now have this lag/freezing issue but those that still have the login problems do not?

Also lately when i hit my PS button to go to the PS menu when i come back to the game it takes a good 20 or so seconds for the game to unfreeze. The game always took a few seconds to come back but for about the last week or so its been super long coming back from the PS menu. Anyone else have this issue??
  • So for those of you who have this issue do you get logged into a random server or do they log you into yours or give you the option to pick your server?

I ask because me and a buddy have this lag/freezing issue but our server login logs us into or gives us the choice the pick our server but my other friends i've asked that dont have the lag/freezing issue still have the problem where they get logged into a random server.

I'm wondering if for those who's login works fine now have this lag/freezing issue but those that still have the login problems do not?

Also lately when i hit my PS button to go to the PS menu when i come back to the game it takes a good 20 or so seconds for the game to unfreeze. The game always took a few seconds to come back but for about the last week or so its been super long coming back from the PS menu. Anyone else have this issue??

Hi CrappyHeals its the same for me sometimes i loog in randomly and some times i do not if im unlucky enoght i cant even select a server and just stuck in the server screen menu. i can press any other button and watch the credits but not pressing X so i have to restart the game again and hope that i will be able to use X again. So yeah you are not the only one hehehe...... :(
  • AlucardQCAlucardQC ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Wana hear something funny? I was in support ticket with Gm travis for 2 weeks. About the .5 lag each 9 seccond happeing Only in dungeons.

He kept telling me to reinstall the game , reboot rooter, modem, ps4 etc, contact my ISP (which i work for for a living and i install internet and Tv and phone services at peoples home) and all is good to their end as well.

He then asked me to send them a photo of my internet ps4 speed test. 300 mb doenload, 150 mb upload.

Then after 2 weeks he comes up with this “not a problem on our side, WE DONT HAVE WIDESPREAD REPORT OF THIS. Have a good day”.... wtf en masse.
    YOU DO HAVE WIDESPREAD REPORT OF THIS!

I feel like i got spit in the face after spending 60$ in one month on this game after an answer like that...

SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE THAT ERROR SPAM THEIR TICKET SUPPORT ABOUT THIS !
  • CrappyHealsCrappyHeals ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Yea i put a ticket in and got the same check your internet stuff. Sent the guy a screen shot of my speed test to clearly show its not a problem on my end.

This is defiantly a issue with the game and needs to be looked into ASAP. I can't even run dungeons cause of this issue. I want to do some hard modes and some other dungeons but i can't and that pretty frustrating. I have a 423 Warrior and all i can do is daily stuff and that stinks. Its Great all these new dungeons are coming out and a bunch of us can't even run them :(