The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Practical Armor Armoire

this lootbox gives way too much, there should be a different box for each set, dawn's guard, ironward and night watch.

Comments

• NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 20
    It's to keep you buying stuff. Is the stuff transferable? You can sell it on broker and buy what you want with gold.
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    everyone wants the armor .not the rest
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    We talking about this?
    https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/practicalarmorarmoire/practical-armor-armoire
    I assume when you say "the rest" you mean the helmets and shields? I admit, I haven't checked the broker, but I'm sure the armor itself should be worth much more than the helmet or the shield. Still, at least this box doesn't drop completely useless pots...
  • HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »

Which is why they create a box that contains multiple different sets at random, and contains random accessories that are far less impactful.

That way if people want the armour set they'll open a box, not get it, buy another box, not get it, etc etc. Until the average person will have spent far more than the worth of the costume on boxes, so they make significantly more profit off RNG lootboxes than selling an item for direct purchase.

Spending money and getting the thing you want in exchange for that money is a dying concept these days, it's all about spending money to potentially get what you want now! The law of equivalent exchange has been broken and alchemists everywhere should be furious.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »

Which is why they create a box that contains multiple different sets at random, and contains random accessories that are far less impactful.

That way if people want the armour set they'll open a box, not get it, buy another box, not get it, etc etc. Until the average person will have spent far more than the worth of the costume on boxes, so they make significantly more profit off RNG lootboxes than selling an item for direct purchase.

Spending money and getting the thing you want in exchange for that money is a dying concept these days, it's all about spending money to potentially get what you want now! The law of equivalent exchange has been broken and alchemists everywhere should be furious.

Wait till this starts impacting our power and Internet bills....