[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Tera M?

I know Enmasse has nothing to do with Tera M but does anyone know of a good, safe site to get the apk from? I am guessing that it is out since it is on Googleplay and Appstore. Also, they gender and class locked the game (still haven't learned and NO Castanics, wtf, or Baraka) but has anyone tried the Popori Alchemist class (exclusive class for TERA M) and are able to tell me what they are / do? Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    I would assume that the budget was not enough to develop custom animations (many of them have to be retweaked for mobile from what I know) is too small for race support. Afaik all classes in the game are racelocked so you will know instantly what a person is by their race lmao.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Mobile games are more limited, not only in budget, but because they need to fit a small disk space footprint. The biggest mobile MMO I have is about 2GB. Compare with the usual 25+ GB file sizes you see on PC MMOs. So to save on data, several things must be kept limited, and usually, locking classes to a single character is one of those things to do.

Oh, also, I don't see Tera M on Google Play. The search takes me to HIT, a game that's pretty much Kritika gameplay with tera's graphics. It's good, but it's not Tera.
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    aeee98 wrote: »
    I would assume that the budget was not enough to develop custom animations (many of them have to be retweaked for mobile from what I know) is too small for race support. Afaik all classes in the game are racelocked so you will know instantly what a person is by their race lmao.

I didn't think about that since I am rather new to mobile gaming. And that is funny about the instant class recognition. Thanks.

Nopi wrote: »
    Mobile games are more limited, not only in budget, but because they need to fit a small disk space footprint. The biggest mobile MMO I have is about 2GB. Compare with the usual 25+ GB file sizes you see on PC MMOs. So to save on data, several things must be kept limited, and usually, locking classes to a single character is one of those things to do.

Oh, also, I don't see Tera M on Google Play. The search takes me to HIT, a game that's pretty much Kritika gameplay with tera's graphics. It's good, but it's not Tera.

Yeah, didn't even think in terms of file size. Makes sense but I would've thought Castanics are more popular then Popos. Thanks.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killstyle wrote: »
    Yeah, didn't even think in terms of file size. Makes sense but I would've thought Castanics are more popular then Popos. Thanks.
    I don't know what goes through design process and what makes them make this instead of that. I know that in Tera's first public outings, they used a female castanic as their poster character. But more recently, I see more and more public instances of Popos instead. Gotta see what their preferences are in Korea, from where they get most of their data.

• aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what goes through design process and what makes them make this instead of that. I know that in Tera's first public outings, they used a female castanic as their poster character. But more recently, I see more and more public instances of Popos instead. Gotta see what their preferences are in Korea, from where they get most of their data.

I think it is because whenever they release a female only class the players always make popos in retaliation lmao.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

Popos are reaaaally popular (popolar?) in Japan and Korea.
  • PabloLuizPabloLuiz ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    install QooApp app on android and search by M tera
    or just use qoapp site...
    https://apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/5804?from=search:q=M%20Tera&source=-1
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »

Popos are reaaaally popular (popolar?) in Japan and Korea.

Well it's no secret they like round, minimalist colorful things. Hello Kitty anyone?
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭

I forget it's Korean sometimes and that they have far different preferences then I do. And that it was originally released in Korea first.

PabloLuiz wrote: »
    install QooApp app on android and search by M tera
    or just use qoapp site...
    https://apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/5804?from=search:q=M%20Tera&source=-1

Thanks. I appreciate it.