[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

WTF - DEVS this has to be a Joke!!!

Comments

• Yeah man it really doesn't make much sense.

US prices are
    1000 EMP - $ 10
    2200 EMP - $ 20
    4600 EMP - $ 40
    12000 EMP - $ 100

Conversion Swiss Franc US Dollars What is should be
    1000 EMP - 9 CHF $ 9.20 9 CHF
    2200 EMP - 19 CHF $ 19.42 18 CHF
    4600 EMP - 69 CHF $ 70.53 36 CHF
    12000 EMP - 139 CHF $ 142.08 90 CHF

That looks like a region pricing error. Submit a ticket to En Masse and PSN since it could be on either of their ends.

Not the first time I've seen this Adorama had a $ 2000 DSLR Camera for $ 200 sold out before they could fix the pricing issue. Numbers are hard lol.

• > @TheMadHater said:
    > Yeah man it really doesn't make much sense.
    >
    > US prices are
    > 1000 EMP - $ 10
    > 2200 EMP - $ 20
    > 4600 EMP - $ 40
    > 12000 EMP - $ 100
    >
    > Conversion Swiss Franc US Dollars What is should be
    > 1000 EMP - 9 CHF $ 9.20 9 CHF
    > 2200 EMP - 19 CHF $ 19.42 18 CHF
    > 4600 EMP - 69 CHF $ 70.53 36 CHF
    > 12000 EMP - 139 CHF $ 142.08 90 CHF
    >
    > That looks like a region pricing error. Submit a ticket to En Masse and PSN since it could be on either of their ends.
    >
    > Not the first time I've seen this Adorama had a $ 2000 DSLR Camera for $ 200 sold out before they could fix the pricing issue. Numbers are hard lol.

Thanks man appreciate it! Will do so. :)
  • SakkySakky ✭✭
    Narthropi wrote: »
    > @Sakky said:
    > I'm not surprised. it's the same thing for most bulk buys. I can go to the grocery store and most the time it's cheaper to the multiple small cans then one big can. This is in the usa.
    >
    > I also don't know what CHF is or what country your in.

Actually false.

Ive worked in the grocery chain for many years in most cases the bigger can is cheaper they raise the price of small thing because people dont want to waste or think they wont consume its actually a good price point.

I fail to see how this is false when I have seen it this way before. might not be the standard but i have seen it.
  • edited April 2018
    I've seen it that way also most recently on groceries, the larger item was considerably more per ounce than the smaller one.

Gun media had a lot of problems with regional pricing, game was released in impoverished countries for 40.00 where it should of been nearly 14.00 for them.
  • Kleiner Push. Bin gespannt ob da mal was von der Obrigkeit kommt
  • This is definitely an error by whoever or whatever set the regional pricing, since it is indeed totally backwards. Hopefully they can fix it soon.
  • Additional followup:

Ticket has no response as of now/
  • KNE96RGXT5 wrote: »
    Additional followup:

Ticket has no response as of now/

The ticket queue is about a week or so, so it may take a while.
  • I've seen it that way also most recently on groceries, the larger item was considerably more per ounce than the smaller one.

Been noticing things like that lately too. For example a jar of 500g bolognese sauce for £1 and the larger 'family size' jar for £2 but only 750g.
  • Just a question ... doesn't swiss have different taxes? I know that some ppl make a bank account just to avoid huge taxes on their country.
  • this is weird, i'm currently looking at the swiss prices on my ps4 and it's not as the OP stated.
    could the OPs prices be from the swiss xbox store?

these are the current swiss prices:
    1000 EMP - 9.90 CHF
    2200 EMP - 19.90 CHF
    4600 EMP - 39.90 CHF
    12000 EMP - 99.90 CHF

• 5JKAG4YDPR wrote: »
    this is weird, i'm currently looking at the swiss prices on my ps4 and it's not as the OP stated.
    could the OPs prices be from the swiss xbox store?

these are the current swiss prices:
    1000 EMP - 9.90 CHF
    2200 EMP - 19.90 CHF
    4600 EMP - 39.90 CHF
    12000 EMP - 99.90 CHF

Yes it's from the Xbox store
  • Herachy wrote: »
    Just a question ... doesn't swiss have different taxes? I know that some ppl make a bank account just to avoid huge taxes on their country.

Yes, but that's a different thing :). We discuss currently why i pay more when buying 12'000 EMP then when I buy 12x 1000 EMP
  • Hi all, so i got already a response from the devs, so I think they take it seriously.
    I just wanted to apologize for the salty comments i made in this thread, I was very disappointed.

And of course thank you all for every input! Appreciate it very much!
  • Good to hear man hopefully it gets fixed soon, I didn't even think of what console, but I think you knew what I meant.