[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

WTF - DEVS this has to be a Joke!!!

13»

Comments

  • > @ninjaazombie said:
    > KNE96RGXT5 wrote: »
    >
    > Quitting the game right now. Deleted and will never look Back. Hugely disapointed.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > cya

    > @KNE96RGXT5 said:
    > Quitting the game right now. Deleted and will never look Back. Hugely disapointed.

    Lmfao you got to be kidding me, easily butthurt much? Just buy 12 instances of the emp then instead of the bulk if its cheaper for swiss currency? Or wait wait wait I KNOW, get the gold in game you [filtered] imbecile and buy it off players like a sensible person would instead of dealing with the emp pricing mishaps, Please do leave.
  • He already straightened it out no need to be mean
  • Baratos wrote: »
    He already straightened it out no need to be mean

    Thanks man.

    Its fine however, I was pretty childish. He didn't need to insult that much, but hey, if it helps him, it's alright. :)
  • It's even funnier that the 30 day elite ticket costs 20$ while the membership is 15$ in the ps store
  • edited April 2018
    6NW6Y4AKXJ wrote: »
    It's even funnier that the 30 day elite ticket costs 20$ while the membership is 15$ in the ps store

    That's actually not a mistake. Subscribing directly is intentionally cheaper than using a tradeable 30-day voucher.
Sign In or Register to comment.