Old player need info!!

Well, i opened Tera, has been like 2 years i think... I stil got the old fires and old buff cards , bandages and other useless items in my inventory.
A fat guy gives me basic equipment, and i go to ilevel 424.
I was searching into the quest reward to catch up on what is the new sets, and i cant found the "new standar" by drop.

How do i continue? What items i will need? What set? and how can i obtain it?

Comments

• DaddykuryonDaddykuryon ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I am guessing the equipment you are speaking of, is the Guardian armor set. You'll need to farm Golden Talents, Silver Talents, Wood Scraps, and similar mats. When you unequip your armor, enchanting them will show you the materials you will need. I recommend hoarding all of the entropic and metamorphic emblems you can get, and Island of Dawn is one of the best places to farm for the mats, including quests you can do with your guild.
  • I am guessing the equipment you are speaking of, is the Guardian armor set. You'll need to farm Golden Talents, Silver Talents, Wood Scraps, and similar mats. When you unequip your armor, enchanting them will show you the materials you will need. I recommend hoarding all of the entropic and metamorphic emblems you can get, and Island of Dawn is one of the best places to farm for the mats, including quests you can do with your guild.

Thank You!!
  • No problem!