[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Dear Fellow Lancers - Use Debilitate

2»

Comments

• A Lancer at LvL65 never loose aggro against a ToP, so no need for a special desummon. One hit by a boss, and the Thrall is dead anyway.
  • ZalmZalm ✭✭✭
    Any mystic worth his weight would unsummon the thrall anyway. It's dmg is trash anyway(35k hits) and it does one attack every 2 seconds. It also has a chance of pulling aggro in a bad situation, making said situation worse. It's of literally no use to anyone, and should be unsummoned as soon as possible. Yes, buff is nice, but it doesn't need to stay out to give buff. Summon at the start of the boss, life it away, and do the boss like normal.

A mystic barely helps dps anyway, and you should be ashamed that as a healer, your concerning yourself with helping dps in anyway other than buffs and heals.
  • SephlezarSephlezar ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    M6KPMHHLR3 wrote: »
    > @Sephlezar said:
    > Ok let me set the records straight.. as far as mystics go our Thrall of protection grants the entire party an endurance buff so if you see a mystic cast one that is why. If you are a tank and lose aggro to a simple Thrall of protection then you suck as a tank, just saying. :)
    >
    > Signed-
    > Every mystic

Any good mystic won't leave the thrall out to potentially cause aggro issues to begin with.

ToP to get the buff into ToL to forcibly desummon. If you leave your thrall out long enough to create issues youre a bad mystic.

Sign
    Any good mystic.

Yes i agree the thrall shouldn't stay out because a weak tank might lose aggro to it but people overact way too much when you summon it to give them an endurance buff. I don't recall saying the thrall should be out constantly but if a mystic does have to summon it mid fight due to people dying to regain their Endurance buffs and gets caught up before he can desummon and you lose aggro to a thrall? That's weak sauce right there. Not to mention that thrall is useless aside form the endurance buff, it dies pretty much instantly anyway.
  • None of the tank I play with have ever lost aggro to a thrall.
  • Zalm wrote: »
    Any mystic worth his weight would unsummon the thrall anyway. It's dmg is trash anyway(35k hits) and it does one attack every 2 seconds. It also has a chance of pulling aggro in a bad situation, making said situation worse. It's of literally no use to anyone, and should be unsummoned as soon as possible. Yes, buff is nice, but it doesn't need to stay out to give buff. Summon at the start of the boss, life it away, and do the boss like normal.

A mystic barely helps dps anyway, and you should be ashamed that as a healer, your concerning yourself with helping dps in anyway other than buffs and heals.

I would disagree, yes skill wise we do not help DPS even ToV only puts out between 500k and a millish an attack but it is the damage auras where a mystic is super helpful. Overall I would take a skilled mystic over a priest in my party.