[PC] Maintenance is now complete! Thank you!
[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 7/24 at 7pm PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/32JFI3j

Elite Status Players Now Receive EMP Daily upon Login

Comments

• @DFA44GD9DE
    @Sythk

And to anyone else who is complaining about this.

Do you realize how many people will say oh I bought EMP so where is it but the truth is they didn't spend a dime on EMP. Unless you have proof, solid concrete undeniable proof that you did in fact buy EMP and you have submitted a ticket about the loss EMP I'm pretty sure they're not going to do anything about it.

People trying to get free EMP are just as likely as people spamming websites in global and area chat.
  • @ Tera

Thank you for 1# fixing the logging into the wrong server & 2# the daily emp.
  • So, for those using the twitch prime trick for free elite status and stuff, would the free emp apply for them as well or are there fail-safe methods to determine legit elite status or not, since it can also be bought in broker as well?
  • SythkSythk ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    > @IwIHomage said:
    > @DFA44GD9DE
    > @Sythk
    >
    > And to anyone else who is complaining about this.
    >
    > Do you realize how many people will say oh I bought EMP so where is it but the truth is they didn't spend a dime on EMP. Unless you have proof, solid concrete undeniable proof that you did in fact buy EMP and you have submitted a ticket about the loss EMP I'm pretty sure they're not going to do anything about it.
    >
    > People trying to get free EMP are just as likely as people spamming websites in global and area chat.

A receipt is plenty of "solid concrete undeniable proof", it has every parcel of detail.

If you pay for something, you expect to receive it. If there's a mistake you expect it to be handled promptly, its customer satisfaction. You know, customer, the people supporting this F2P game...
  • People that have been having trouble recieving EMP are now starting to recieve it. I understand its frustrating, but nobody knows what kind of problem was actually causing it and how hard it is to fix.

How about trying to have some understanding on their side and just try to be patient. It's not like they aren't doing anything about it, and it isn't like they aren't doing anything to fix the game also. They are, these things just take time unfortunately.
  • I am pretty excited about the daily emp sad about the limit on founders pack as i did enjoy the discount. I definitely am glad for it i am curious if the daily emp is a permanent thing or if it will end this year, either way im elite untill middle of 2019 so answers wont effect that. I thought f2p games with inapp purchases were to show you appreciated the gift of the game and the work being done on it. I am loving the game and i am extremely excited for the new content coming out just wish i could play more
  • I’m not getting emp when i log in and i have elite status any help please
  • Drakondrum wrote: »
    I’m not getting emp when i log in and i have elite status any help please

Are you completely closing out the game to the main page (with the "Play" link), and not just the server screen? It requires going completely out and back in to trigger. It applies automatically without getting anything in your Item Claim or anything.
  • I’m still not sure I understand this.

People realize that the EMP they’ve been crying over is 15 cents a day, right?

I got more pocket money than that as a child. In the 80s. Not adjusted for inflation.

I mean I appreciate that people feel they got scammed over a single banner on a site that the vast majority never saw but heard about third party. But the rest of the elite bonuses vastly outweigh a measly 15 EMP a day.

I logged in the other day to find I had $3 of EMP. There are actually people, on this forum, right this second, crying that their elite ran out and they won’t get the $3 of EMP, and that they are considering resubbing so that they do, at a monetary cost far more than $3.

????

It’s special, super duper EMP right? Like it can buy stuff that the regular, bought with money EMP cannot?

Right?
  • ZalmZalm ✭✭✭
    I like tge benefits of elite. Just s personal thing. Dungeons are fun for me. I will wait gor the rest of elite to come to us, but elite is all of 15 a month, and in total, we end up getting about 5 in emp, making elite only take 10 a month if you plan on buying anything at all ever.
  • That's funny because I haven't received any and still waiting on my 4600 emp I bought and never recived.
  • Thank you! Much appreciated.
  • I have been an elite member on my Xbox one since April 15th and I have not received any daily EMP or the one time 300 EMP to my account at all. Who do I talk to about this.
  • EEJRWWPHE9 wrote: »
    I have been an elite member on my Xbox one since April 15th and I have not received any daily EMP or the one time 300 EMP to my account at all. Who do I talk to about this.

I have been a a elite member as well and never recieved any free EmP to this day.
  • edited May 2018
    Meenakshii wrote: »
    EEJRWWPHE9 wrote: »
    I have been an elite member on my Xbox one since April 15th and I have not received any daily EMP or the one time 300 EMP to my account at all. Who do I talk to about this.

I have been a a elite member as well and never recieved any free EmP to this day.

Send in a ticket if it's not working, but it's not like you receive a parcel or anything. You have to exit out the game completely and come back in through the launcher, and then it just shows up in your balance when you visit the store. The only way to know you've received it is to check your balance.