We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

Shirts Tokens gift with EMP purchase starts today!

Dbutq8mVMAEbuVm.jpg
Starting today, Thursday, April 26, buying a 4,600 EMP or 12,000 EMP bundle from the online TERA Store for PC will also net you Shirts costume tokens, redeemable in-game for costume smartboxes!
Each purchase of a 4,600 EMP bundle earns you one (1) Shirts token, and a 12,000 EMP bundle earns you three (3) tokens. Shirts tokens are redeemable at a special in-game shop for costume smart boxes.
For one token:
• Party Hearty Smart Box
• Nightfall Ninjagi Smart Box
• Bloodshadow Ninja Costume Box
• Rogue's Garb Smart Box
• Grand HYDRATH Smart Box
• Glacial Dragon Armor
• Obsidian Dragon Armor
• Blue Sky Costume Smart Box
• Bridal Gown Smart Box
• Bridegroom Smart Box
For three tokens:
• Dyeable Steampunk Costume
• Arctic Armor
• Life of the Party Smart Box
• Starglow costume box
• Gentleman Groom Smart Box
• Modern Bride Smart Box
• Supreme HYDRATH Smart Box
• Volcanic Dragon Armor Smart Box
• Castanica Demons Smart Box
• Jeans and Jacket Smart Box

This amazing gift-with-purchase offer is valid for one week only, and ends Thursday, May 3 at 10 a.m. PDT. Shirts tokens will remain in-game indefinitely, but the contents of the shop may change over time.

Comments

• Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    I love events where you overpay for costumes...
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    You aren't overpaying technically. The token is given to you as a bonus for your emp purchase. Is like a bogo.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 27
    While I'm down on cash at the moment and may not be able to participate, I have only good words to say for events like this when a freebie is thrown for your main purchase.
    Ray676 wrote: »
    I love events where you overpay for costumes...

It's not overpay. You aren't even buying the costumes. You are buying the EMP, and you get a freebie depending on how much of that EMP you buy. It's like buying a car and getting a full tank of gas as an extra tank you for doing business.
  • I like these EMP bundles.
    already got the prismatronic bundle and the 12k weapon skin (3 token) bundle.
    will most likely get this as well.

May I request;
    4.6k EMP+15 dragon token bundle (already in game, obtained from opening dragon boxes, opens store with, 90 gets diamond/ghost, 80 fury type and other dragon mounts)
    12k EMP+45 dragon token bundle
    4.6k EMP + 1 token for 1 of icegrip, celestial spirit, ninjaji weapon skin
    12k EMP + 3 tokens for 1 of icegrip, celestial spirit, ninjaji weapon skin
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like these EMP bundles.

May I request;
    4.6k EMP+15 dragon token bundle (already in game, obtained from opening dragon boxes, opens store with, 90 gets diamond/ghost, 80 fury type and other dragon mounts)

But the Icegrip and Celestial Spirit weapons are already sold in the TERA Rewards Emporium, and are fairly cheap tbh. You can ask anyone with a Tier 7 Emporium to get it for ya. Agree on the Ninja weapon skins.

Maybe instead of those 2, some of the old fashioned retired weapon skins? Or the much requested Vegetable weapon skins?
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »

May I request;

But the Icegrip and Celestial Spirit weapons are already sold in the TERA Rewards Emporium, and are fairly cheap tbh. You can ask anyone with a Tier 7 Emporium to get it for ya. Agree on the Ninja weapon skins.

Maybe instead of those 2, some of the old fashioned retired weapon skins? Or the much requested Vegetable weapon skins?

Heck yeah. I want the acorn sorc weapon. >.<
  • Zoknahal wrote: »

May I request;

Hey Zoknahal;
    Wasn't trying to start an argument, just something I found myself wanting recently only to discover they were way too expensive on the broker.
    Anyway, hopefully they continue to offer EMP bundles long into the future and do a bunch of different stuff.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohh I wasn't trying to argue. Just was pointing out that those are available through the emporium, so I'm not sure if EME will think about those when the next emp sale starts. But yeah, indeed those are fairly expensive and coveted by a lot of ppl.

I'm actually liking this emp bundles. Hopefully they will do one next time with the new mech weapon skins and more costumes.
  • VesbiaVesbia
    edited April 28
    I normally keep quiet blah blah, because we all complain, but really?

I'm kind of disappointed seeing this token reappear in a cash grab, Why not bring back the real token event AKA the BAM killer event. Grinding bams hitting goals not just as an individual but as a community, getting different tier tokens to earn not just NON-RNG items, but RNG items as well.
    :^/ Put some effort in there.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vesbia wrote: »
    I normally keep quiet blah blah, because we all complain, but really?

I'm kind of disappointed seeing this token reappear in a cash grab, Why not bring back the real token event AKA the BAM killer event. Grinding bams hitting goals not just as an individual but as a community, getting different tier tokens to earn not just NON-RNG items, but RNG items as well.
    :^/ Put some effort in there.

One encourages attendance and the other encourages the main reason we still have this game in 2018, profits. We could use both.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Since we have an event called the "bigger better BAM event" on the calender, I'll be intrigued to see if it is exactly what Vesbia is hoping for.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Should add the Sunday Smartbox onto this ;D
  • Nopi wrote: »
    It's like buying a car and getting a full tank of gas as an extra tank you for doing business.

Not sure if typo or pun.

This discussion has been closed.