Please let us obtain the 6th Anni Scarf in other ways that don't involve an event to find an GM.

The simple arguement that not all of us who play on NA server are in the same timezone and/or cannot participate because of work, etc. So those same people will more than likely not be able to get the exclusive 6th Anniversary Scarf like everyone else.
Also I didn't think I would ever need to mention this, but in all previous years of Tera Anniversaries. The big item that you could obtain that year was obtainable through actually playing the game. Not forced hide-and-seek.
In my eyes this game, specifically the NA enmasse version, has been in a downward slope for the past multiple months. And I'm beginning to question if I actually want to continue to put up with the constant annoyances that you throw in my direction. I just want to play the game and participate in events without going out of my way to do or get something. So please, I'm begging here. Let the 6th Anni Scarf be obtainable without talking to an EME employee.

Comments

• CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    HF4OLu2.png
    Possible double post since my first one is "waiting for approval" :weary:
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not just toss the non stat version on everyone's mail like every other anniversary celebrating company does?
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    Why not just toss the non stat version on everyone's mail like every other anniversary celebrating company does?

I'd rather do something to get the Anniversary item tbh. Like Jade mount in the past.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray676 wrote: »
    Nopi wrote: »

I'd rather do something to get the Anniversary item tbh. Like Jade mount in the past.

Would have been nice to have an event one could do on their own time to earn it, but we may be a wee bit too late to code that in. >.<
  • Put the item in a common dugen with good drop chances, Like ravenous george.
  • I've already stated :
    "More details coming Monday"
    and
    "There will be more ways to get the stat version of scarf than just the "Find an EME Employee"
    Closing this Thread.
This discussion has been closed.