[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Where is the refund for the missing EMP?

Guys, honestly I don't know what's going on. I've never been so disappointed with Tera before. I've purchased my EMP for 16 quid, expecting them to arrive immediately but they didn't so I contacted support, they said they'll try to find the solution to my problem. However, since then it's been about nearly 2 weeks. So basically, I'm very unhappy with the support. I don't care whether or not they need time to find the solution for the problem, but I'm the person who's paying after all and coping with the slowest support ever therefore I have full rights to complain.

I'm asking for either refund or finally receive my 2 weeks missing EMP.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's fed up of this.

Thanks.

Edit

After 2-3 weeks of waiting for the delivery of EMP, I have finally received them. However, if anybody is on a Maloch server, I do not recommend purchasing anything at this current moment as it seems there are some server lags and loads of disconnections. I purchased a mount but never received it so now I submitted another ticket for a different problem now, asking where my mount is at. Gosh.. So many problems.

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should say that it is really frustrating being in the situation you and several others are about the same issue.

I really don't understand how I get an answer and a solution for a ticket I sent in the same day I did it, and it was a ticket with a minor issue, meanwhile these kind of things that should be prior to anything else are taking a lot of days to get a proper answer from EME.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    I should say that it is really frustrating being in the situation you and several others are about the same issue.

I really don't understand how I get an answer and a solution for a ticket I sent in the same day I did it, and it was a ticket with a minor issue, meanwhile these kind of things that should be prior to anything else are taking a lot of days to get a proper answer from EME.

Yeah, I totally agree. The customer service is not so efficient unfortunately - something to improve on.
  • I agree my friend. Same situation pretty much, almost three weeks now. I'm just wondering when the patch they said would fix this will go live so then they can look at my ticket again and hopefully refund or give me the EMP. Since I don't think they'll refund or give EMP until the patch they posted on the forums about Goes live. :'(
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Yeah, I totally agree. The customer service is not so efficient unfortunately - something to improve on.

More than the customer service, is like if EME doesn't have a proper way to track down the EMP purchases from their customers, that or another posibility is the tickets are a little bit misleading but as far as I have experienced their support service they has solved many tickets from me and my english is really bad.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    I always did my emp purchases on the psn store and not in Tera store,i had no problems to receiving them instantly.
  • TLX wrote: »
    I always did my emp purchases on the psn store and not in Tera store,i had no problems to receiving them instantly.

I have also done all EMP purchases on via PSN store. Some went through properly. Some did not. Like the OP, I've been waiting weeks for a resolution to my ticket. Support is terrible. The experience has totally put me off of even playing the game.
  • SpunkidSpunkid ✭✭

More than the customer service, is like if EME doesn't have a proper way to track down the EMP purchases from their customers, that or another posibility is the tickets are a little bit misleading but as far as I have experienced their support service they has solved many tickets from me and my english is really bad.

This. I believe the main issue is between EME automate process being notified when you purchase the "product" from the PSN store, I can tell because they ask everyone a proof recipient to refund / deliver the EMP, that sounds pretty much that they never received the "notice" to deliver the product to the specified account.
  • Purchasing EMP was never a problem for me, normally I just exit tera store to refresh it and the EMP points will be updated there but today I purchased some and I never got the EMP. It was working fine before they added the plasma weapons in the store
  • Made a mistake while submitting a ticket, I put Server: Migos instead of Maligos lol
  • Ashkendor wrote: »
    Purchasing EMP was never a problem for me, normally I just exit tera store to refresh it and the EMP points will be updated there but today I purchased some and I never got the EMP. It was working fine before they added the plasma weapons in the store

To be honest, the first time I purchased EMP I didn't have any problems receiving them either. In fact, I received double the amount I purchased - Got a bit confused like 'Uhm, okay then' but it's the second time round when I decided to purchase EMP and didn't receive them.
  • > @SilentxNoise said:
    > Ashkendor wrote: »
    >
    > Purchasing EMP was never a problem for me, normally I just exit tera store to refresh it and the EMP points will be updated there but today I purchased some and I never got the EMP. It was working fine before they added the plasma weapons in the store
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > To be honest, the first time I purchased EMP I didn't have any problems receiving them either. In fact, I received double the amount I purchased - Got a bit confused like 'Uhm, okay then' but it's the second time round when I decided to purchase EMP and didn't receive them.

I guess this is going to be my last purchase for now, did you get your EMP sorted out or is it still on going? I have submitted a ticket yesterday and got a response today and it has been escalated so from here idk how long it will take since there's no timeframe given. Hopefully within a week or so
  • They know they gave you double. They also know you said nothing and spent it anyway.

This is just them adjusting your balance :)
  • Ashkendor wrote: »

I have submitted a ticket yesterday and got a response today and it has been escalated so from here idk how long it will take since there's no timeframe given. Hopefully within a week or so

Prepare to wait WEEKS... without any communication or explanation. There's a long line of tickets between the one you just put in and the ones that were put in weeks ago and are still waiting.
  • IppikiIppiki ✭✭
    They don’t have staff, because of their ridiculous hiring reqs.

To work for the support staff, you must be a famous YouTuber or blogger or podcaster or some other social media role for the past like 5 years or some stupid crap. Oh, and have experience working for another game company. Also you must live in Seattle, because clearly an internet based job like this cannot be done remotely. You must speak fluent Korean so the overlords at bluehole know exactly what you’re up to. And be capable of the power of invisibility, flight or teleportation.

Now on a previous game I played, another company pulled their staff from the player pool and ended up with some 18 year old dipshit in a position of tremendous power. Half the game quit because he was a famously arrogant achievement leeching player that 50% of the player base absolutely loathed, usually the ones whose efforts he had used to get ahead with nary any acknowledgement.

I get that you should not do that, but there are shades of grey between black and white. Hire some lower qualified grunts to handle this customer service stuff.
  • SythkSythk ✭✭
    14 days, still counting.