Question about ilevel to get Apex quest

439 is the number right? And what gear is? my thought are that with FM+0 will reach the 439, im ok?
I actually have the FrosMetal axe+0, and ilevel 436. Already have all the other gear parts in +9 (gaining exp)... So when i can upgrade all to FM, can i make the Apex quest?

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Yes...you need full Frostmetal (Including belt or Twist belt with Golden panties) and Bellium/Tier 2 accessories/circlet/brooch to hit 439
  • Yes the belt already have it... Dont remember the accesoryes but i remember they having a 80k exp cap, so they are the tier2 i guess
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes the belt already have it... Dont remember the accesoryes but i remember they having a 80k exp cap, so they are the tier2 i guess

did you look at your gear rerollable stats?

you also get an aditional item level if you have green inners and change them for blue inners.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes the belt already have it... Dont remember the accesoryes but i remember they having a 80k exp cap, so they are the tier2 i guess

80k exp cap means you are at Daylight, which are Tier 3 accessories.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    if you have full daylight you might be able to get away with 3 frost and 1 twist, don't quote me on that though
    a yellow inner is also needed, buy an mp one or something if you can't afford crit

if you're patient enough, you could wait for urf next tuesday and do the apex quests then for an easier time, but it's definitely not necessary
  • HaloistHaloist ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Basically what you need is:
    1) All gear parts (weapon + 3 armor pieces) Frostmetal +0 with proper rolls
    2) Daylight Belt, Circlet and Yellow Brooch
    3) At least a Daylight Necklace, even if the rings/earrings are still Bellum (afaik necklace is the accessory that contributes to +1 ilvl; I've tried equipping all 4 Daylight rings/earrings and the ilvl did not increase until i equipped the necklace)
    4) Rare or higher tier innerwear is NOT required, just the free uncommon one will do
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    You need frostmetal +0 full, next cheap bellum jewelry full , next cheap black panties, next brooch 317 the second brooch update. And the belt is optional thast enough to hit 439.
  • MarcusCrassusMarcusCrassus ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Already hit 439, but woooooh man!! Too hard for a 300+ping zerker. I died with the first dragon in Velika (and almost 2 times).
    And then with the first "miniboss" that bithcy warrior in elenea. And every single dracoloth make me take potions.
    I guess i must enchant the gear before try this... I cant imagine how many times the final dragon can rape me.